Who wants to see Seismic Sams head explode...?

A place to discuss calibers, ammunition, and reloading

Re: Who wants to see Seismic Sams head explode...?

Postby Scratch on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:19 am

cobb wrote:Come on Sam, you have to respond to this bit of tongue and cheek. :D

I think he's waiting for the perfect comeback...
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:38 am

plink wrote:Progressive presses are for chumps that can't find $0.03 an hour labor.

No wonder that pakistani surplus ammo I tried years back sucked.

Depends on where in Pakistan the ammo was produced, the linked 7.62 NATO ammo that AIM/Wideners was selling a few years back was manufactured in the Pakistan Ordinance Factory and performed right along with the RG and Federal stuff I compared it with at a fraction of the cost. The POF was originally established in partnership with the British Royal Ordinance Factory (ROF) and utilizes machinery and methods sourced from the US & Europe... it's been awarded the ISO 9001 & 17025 standard and is a fairly major supplier in the international arms trade.

Clearly there are also the cave/street vendors throughout the region running their own ammunition manufacturing operations like the one in the video. There are also guys building or repairing pistols and rifles including parts forged + "machined" using tools and methods that would make a medieval blacksmith proud. :)
yuppiejr

Postby plink on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 pm

yuppiejr wrote:Clearly there are also the cave/street vendors throughout the region running their own ammunition manufacturing operations like the one in the video. There are also guys building or repairing pistols and rifles including parts forged + "machined" using tools and methods that would make a medieval blacksmith proud. :)

We just hired a guy today that has a blacksmithing degree (I guess it's a real thing). I'll have to find a video of such gunsmiths and ask him for a critique.
plink

Postby dleong on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 am

I thought Winchester didn't allow cameras inside their ammo factory...
dleong

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Sorry, been in the Southern Caribbean since Feb. 27th. Now in St. Vincent at a swanky marina with GOOD internet. Don't see anything wrong with a bunch of Muslim "Homies" doing dangerous/cheap stuff with ammo that other Muslims are going to try and use to kill non-believers like us. Hell, we should take up a collection of Bulllseye powder, relabel it as IMR 3031, and give it to these people...
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Previous

Return to Ammunition & Reloading