Dick's Sporting Goods 2008 Coupons

A place to discuss calibers, ammunition, and reloading

Dick's Sporting Goods 2008 Coupons

Postby xd9 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:27 pm

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=754368

Just so you know, here is were you can get some coupons for Dick's Sporting Goods.

I used the Coach's Certificate today at Dick's in Richfield. You get $10 off a purchase of $25 or more.
Since they had a few boxes of Remmington .40SW marked with a red price sticker that said $14.99, I asked to have 2 boxes of those.
They rang up at $19.99 each. I pointed out to the clerk they were marked at $14.99 and he made the adjustment indicating a price error on the receipt.
With that adjustment and the coupon, I was able to get 2 boxes that trip for $19.98 plus tax. I went back an hour later and purchased the last 2 boxes that had price stickers on them. Now I did check out the Dick's store in burnsville and they had all theirs marked at $19.99. :(
If you live near a different Dick's, it might be worth a check to see if they are marked at that lower price. They might honor that.
I know the Richfield store had some of the 9mm marked at the case price with red stickers.

I then drove to Walmart in Shakopee and picked up 2 boxes of .40 Blazer Brass for $12.47 each and they honored Dick's Coach's Certificate $10 off coupon!
2 boxes for $16.56 before tax. I can't be sure that will happen for you or even for me again. But it might be worth a try. It took a manager to approve it.
He even over looked the fact it was $24.94. I suppose I could have thrown a pack of gum on the counter to push it over the $25 mark. ;)

With ammo as expensive as it is these days, one must look for all the breaks the stores will honor.

Your experience might vary. Good luck.
xd9

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods 2008 Coupons

Postby Srigs on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 am

Thanks for the link.
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Postby xd9 on Fri May 30, 2008 6:57 pm

If you use these coupons, you can get Remmington .40 S&W and .45 ACP for 25 cents a round out the door. Buy 2 boxes and use the coupon.
$33.96 for 2 boxes using current "sale" price.
Deduct the $10 and your at $23.96 + tax for 100 rounds.
Not a horrible price for factory practice ammo you can walk in and buy to have that day.
It is cheaper to only buy 2 boxes than it is to go with the case pricing and the $10 off.

Now the next step for me is to get into reloading...... 8-)
I have brass saved up since I have been using these coupons. :D
xd9

Postby cobb on Fri May 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanks for the reminder.

I saved the team packet and coach certificates that expire 1/31/09 for just such an occasions. 8-)

Got them printed and will have to check it out.

Anyone need them in a printable PDF file?
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby xd9 on Fri May 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Oh yeah, if you ask...they will give you a packet with the coupons in it. Just say you are getting them for your gun club. They will ask you to fill out a real basic form. I got 2 packets with 4 of the $10 off $25 purchase coupons and a crap load of mostly worthless 10% off coupons. ;)
xd9

Postby TabulaRasa on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 pm

FYI: the post on Slickdeals says to print it out in color, but Dick's in Richfield accepted my black & white $10 off purchase of $25 or more coupon, no questions asked. :twisted:
TabulaRasa

Postby xd9 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 pm

You can also get the coupons right at the store. Just have to write down your shooting club ;) and they will give you a packet. :)
xd9

Return to Ammunition & Reloading