Nosler load data

A place to discuss calibers, ammunition, and reloading

Re: Nosler load data

Postby hard h2o on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:12 pm

FJ540 wrote:Looks like this is a long standing issue on their site. I was dealing with it back in March, PM'd them on Fb and never got a reply.

The work-around is pretty easy though; the load data is a .jpg file, if you go into script debugging on the main cartridge page you'll find the call out for the "tabs" and they'll have the pic file names. Swap out the correct weight in the address bar and it'll take you directly to the file on their server.

Hopefully this makes enough sense to follow.

Thanks, That helped. I right clicked on the one that did pop up on the initial page. Then I clicked on inspect. I was able to copy and paste the link for the pdf. Then I just changed the number in the pdf name to the one I wanted.
hard h2o

Postby VMAX97 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am

hard h2o wrote:
FJ540 wrote:Looks like this is a long standing issue on their site. I was dealing with it back in March, PM'd them on Fb and never got a reply.

The work-around is pretty easy though; the load data is a .jpg file, if you go into script debugging on the main cartridge page you'll find the call out for the "tabs" and they'll have the pic file names. Swap out the correct weight in the address bar and it'll take you directly to the file on their server.

Hopefully this makes enough sense to follow.

Thanks, That helped. I right clicked on the one that did pop up on the initial page. Then I clicked on inspect. I was able to copy and paste the link for the pdf. Then I just changed the number in the pdf name to the one I wanted.

Thanks for the pointer guys, super find to use the INSPECT option in Chrome.

Just to make a little clearer, while in Chrome Web browser, Right-Click anywhere on the webpage and look for the inspect option. Search in the "Elements" area for the .JPG HTML links (see example below) and select the bullet size you need. Either select and right click while in chrome and "Go-To" the page or cut and paste in a new browser window.

Example:
https://load-data.nosler.com/wp-content ... on-8-3.JPG
VMAX97

Postby FJ540 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 pm

No problem guys. Glad to help.
FJ540

Previous

Return to Ammunition & Reloading