Annealeez

A place to discuss calibers, ammunition, and reloading

Re: Annealeez

Postby Stugotz on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:45 am

I received notification and tracking that mine should arrive by Saturday. 8-)
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
Stugotz

Postby BS56063 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 am

I ordered mine the end of January and got it a week ago. They told me they were backed up due to a part that they were waiting for. The vendor was out of stock and couldn't get it to them. The good news is i have it now and have put appx 1500 rounds though it and it works great. My only issue is with the devise that holds the torch. It is kind of hokey but usable after you play with it awhile.
BS56063

Postby Bearcatrp on Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:26 pm

You folks who own these could make a liitle change by annealing brass for folks who don't own one. Depending on cost, I would be interested.
Bearcatrp

Postby BigDog58 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:35 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:You folks who own these could make a liitle change by annealing brass for folks who don't own one. Depending on cost, I would be interested.

I have a Bench Source and would gladly help you out. Just PM me and we can set something up. I have the option of 1 or 2 torches and can control the time the case is in the flame. 2 torches shorten the "dwell" time in the flame.

I'm currently using it to anneal my 50 BMG Match Brass. When finished doing that, I'll be doing my 6 mm BR Norma match brass.

I plan to keep detailed notes for setup of each caliber I do, to make setup of each easier the next time around.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Previous

Return to Ammunition & Reloading