Relief for reloading component shortages

A place to discuss calibers, ammunition, and reloading

Relief for reloading component shortages

Postby xd ED on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:40 pm

It appears the end of the component shortage may be in sight.
Today, President Biden signed an executive order, invoking the Defense Production Act (DPA), (used last year by then President Trump to increase the supply facemasks) to ramp up production of bullets, powder, and primers.
Apparently the order was executed earlier today when the president returned from his morning run.
"...if I can create the vaccine necessary for Americans to get their shots, then everybody should have the opportunity to get in their shots" the president quipped with a chuckle.
In appreciation for his action, long time competitive shooter, VP Harris invited the president to an afternoon at the range, saying that having a target holder always made the outings more enjoyable, and productive.

MODS: This can be moved to "in the News" if deemed appropriate.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Re: Relief for reloading component shortages

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:57 pm

xd ED wrote:It appears the end of the component shortage may be in sight.
Today, President Biden signed an executive order, invoking the Defense Production Act (DPA), (used last year by then President Trump to increase the supply facemasks) to ramp up production of bullets, powder, and primers.
Apparently the order was executed earlier today when the president returned from his morning run.
"...if I can create the vaccine necessary for Americans to get their shots, then everybody should have the opportunity to get in their shots" the president quipped with a chuckle.
In appreciation for his action, long time competitive shooter, VP Harris invited the president to an afternoon at the range, saying that having a target holder always made the outings more enjoyable, and productive.

MODS: This can be moved to "in the News" if deemed appropriate.

Holy cow....... that is great news......announced on April 1st you say.... :hmm: :stirthepot:
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Yeah right. Good try though! :badmood:
BTW, if you believe this, I have some ocean front property in oklahoma I would sell you real cheap. :stirthepot:
Bearcatrp

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:Yeah right. Good try though! :badmood:
BTW, if you believe this, I have some ocean front property in oklahoma I would sell you real cheap. :stirthepot:

Ocean front you say.........? Hmmmmmm.....
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Also came across a pill for old folks that grows your pecker 12 inches and hard as a rock for 4 hours! About as believable as our low life nazi president pushing for more bullets and powders. BTW, the pills are $10 per pill! :rotf:
Bearcatrp

Postby LarryFlew on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:Also came across a pill for old folks that grows your pecker 12 inches and hard as a rock for 4 hours! About as believable as our low life nazi president pushing for more bullets and powders. BTW, the pills are $10 per pill! :rotf:

And at my age a LOT less usefull. I'll take the bullets.

Guy in old folks home having a birthday. Son thinks its been so long since mom was gone pop could use a little so he hires a gal who calls herself Supersex. She goes to his room throws her coat open and yells SUPERSEX. Old man immediately says SOUP.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Postby BigDog58 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:25 pm

:wack:

:rotf:

:hammer:

I needed some good laughs
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Return to Ammunition & Reloading