Its getting to be that time again...

Discuss all of the great hunting opportunities in Minnesota

Re: Its getting to be that time again...

Postby LS3Miata on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Slightly on topic, slightly off topic. I no longer hunt, but do feed my dogs raw. If there are hunters that do not want parts such as liver, my dogs will give you big old kiss for flesh you don't want. they would also welcome your freezer burned meat.

PM if you want to make my dogs happy :mrgreen:
A few 1911's, two crazy boxers, a fast car and a half fast driver.
LS3Miata

Postby cobb on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

LS3Miata wrote:Slightly on topic, slightly off topic. I no longer hunt, but do feed my dogs raw. If there are hunters that do not want parts such as liver, my dogs will give you big old kiss for flesh you don't want. they would also welcome your freezer burned meat.

Kinda like no price on an item, I then assume that I cannot afford or there is a reason the seller does not want to price it.
So per your location, you live too far away from me to make this doable. :roll:
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby LS3Miata on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 pm

cobb wrote:
LS3Miata wrote:Slightly on topic, slightly off topic. I no longer hunt, but do feed my dogs raw. If there are hunters that do not want parts such as liver, my dogs will give you big old kiss for flesh you don't want. they would also welcome your freezer burned meat.

Kinda like no price on an item, I then assume that I cannot afford or there is a reason the seller does not want to price it.
Cobb, i didn't mean this as a want to buy add, but perhaps, upon reflection it is. However, that was not the intent, was merely a post to not waste good game meat.

Hopefully others will see the intent of the post. No harm, no fowl, pun intended. :mrgreen:

Ultimately you have the power to delete this and send me a time out, it is your call sir :hammer: t
A few 1911's, two crazy boxers, a fast car and a half fast driver.
LS3Miata

Its getting to be that time again...

Postby Evad on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 pm

photogpat wrote:
yukonjasper wrote:wrong post to read so close to leaving work. Thought I was hungry before...........yikes.

never heard of using coffee in the overnight marinade........hmmm............

Tannic acid in the coffee helps breakdown the muscle fibers (tenderizing) and it also eliminates some of the gamey taste if your deer spent time browsing in a cedar swamp - make it a strong brew!

I had venison steaks marinated in coke and soy sauce for the same reason.

Yummy.
Evad

Postby cobb on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

LS3Miata wrote:
cobb wrote:

Cobb, i didn't mean this as a want to buy add, but perhaps, upon reflection it is. However, that was not the intent, was merely a post to not waste good game meat.

Hopefully others will see the intent of the post. No harm, no fowl, pun intended. :mrgreen:

Ultimately you have the power to delete this and send me a time out, it is your call sir :hammer: t

And as simple as it is, you have the power to post a location so that others know where they can donate. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
But maybe you should take from the classic movie of Forrest Gump, so many quotes do apply....... :lol:
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby yukonjasper on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:40 am

The point is - if someone were to take you up on your request, where are you located? Are you willing to pay anything a pound for it?

Your request should be its own topic, as I think you may find many takers this time of the year and burying your request here will limit you. Good luck with your quest for meat.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Previous

Return to Hunting