Hunting sale in Farmington

Discuss all of the great hunting opportunities in Minnesota

Hunting sale in Farmington

Postby TooFewGuns on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:00 pm

I saw the street signs for the local Cooperstown youth baseball league hunting sale/ fundraiser in Farmington on the 12th and 13th. I've driven by it in past years but I have not stopped in and looked. Has anybody gone to one of these? What kind of stuff do they sell?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Re: Hunting sale in Farmington

Postby TooFewGuns on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:07 pm

If you are in need of clothing for hunting season next year, it would be worth stopping by. I went today and it was a little picked over. The big boy sizes were gone, so I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I did manage to find some gloves, a hat, a polo shirt, and an upland hunting pouch for $5 each. They had a number of accessories, jackets of every thickness, bibs, pants, and base layers. It was a mix of blaze orange gear and a number of popular hunting patterns. Most importantly, it benefits the Farmington Cooperstown baseball team.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Return to Hunting