Deer Hunting Question:

Discuss all of the great hunting opportunities in Minnesota

Deer Hunting Question:

Postby CROSBYK2 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female. I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do. :lol:
CROSBYK2

Re: Deer Hunting Question:

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:07 pm

If you are seriously asking this question, you shouldn't be setting foot in the woods until you read and understand the regs... this stuff is covered, and probably a lot of other useful information you should know.

In the zone I hunt everyone who pays the fee gets a buck tag, and some people get a lottery antlerless/doe tag (meaning you can shoot either sex). Yours may vary, RTFM.
yuppiejr

Deer Hunting Question:

Postby gun_fan111v2 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:12 pm

OP, you will have to catch the buck first and perform the sex change operation :)
gun_fan111v2

Postby CROSBYK2 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:22 pm

yuppiejr wrote:If you are seriously asking this question, you shouldn't be setting foot in the woods until you read and understand the regs... this stuff is covered, and probably a lot of other useful information you should know.

In the zone I hunt everyone who pays the fee gets a buck tag, and some people get a lottery antlerless/doe tag (meaning you can shoot either sex). Yours may vary, RTFM.

See the smiley face? My intent was to bring a smile to everyone's face who reads it.

Kevin
CROSBYK2

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:35 pm

You have to remember that this is the Interwebs and we are very, very, very serious here. ;)
Most people would catch the sarcasm and the wit, but on the interwebs, its all business. :roll:

I do think that if you can prove that the Buck had some "confusion" and "lived a lifestyle consistent" with a doe, you'd be in business.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:44 pm

CROSBYK2 wrote:
yuppiejr wrote:If you are seriously asking this question, you shouldn't be setting foot in the woods until you read and understand the regs... this stuff is covered, and probably a lot of other useful information you should know.

See the smiley face? My intent was to bring a smile to everyone's face who reads it.

Kevin

My son's reaction to internet cat videos, women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants bring a smile to my face, that was just a really dumb joke... sorry man. Worth a shot I guess, I'm sure a few people here guffawed.
yuppiejr

Postby xd ED on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:05 pm

yuppiejr wrote:
CROSBYK2 wrote:

Kevin

My son's reaction to internet cat videos, women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants bring a smile to my face, that was just a really dumb joke... sorry man. Worth a shot I guess, I'm sure a few people here guffawed.

Your son reacts to "...women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants ..." :o

Punctuation: It can save lives..

I'm hungry, let's eat, Grandma

I'm hungry, lets eat Grandma....

:)
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:26 pm

xd ED wrote:Your son reacts to "...women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants ..." :o

Wait, are you suggesting my son doesn't like women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants?
yuppiejr

Postby xd ED on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:04 pm

yuppiejr wrote:
xd ED wrote:Your son reacts to "...women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants ..." :o

Wait, are you suggesting my son doesn't like women on trampolines, free beer and yoga pants?

All in good time. For some reason or other, I have this notion your son is still very young; at least too young for free beer.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Return to Hunting