Stock & Barrel Eagan

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Re: Stock & Barrel Eagan

Postby hard h2o on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 pm

aprilian wrote:Why do they think that I love cigars just because I like guns?

I prefer Bill's one-price-per-visit model and don't like the idea of paying by the hour. Too bad, it will be close to me.

I do like the ideas of FFL's and lockers to store guns. Seems a good solution to "Honey, don't you dare bring another gun into this house!" :oops:

They opened up a Pinz bowling center near me several years ago. You pay for a bowling lane by the hour. It ends up being a bit more expensive than the other traditional lanes that charge per game. Less lingering when you are paying for a block time versus per game. I am a cheap SOB so I like to get my money's worth.

I would not want to pay for a shooting lane per hour. Nice to be a member of a club where I can take my own sweet time. We charge the public per day basically. With your hand stamp you can shoot as much as you want. You can leave and come back.
hard h2o

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:50 pm

aprilian wrote:
I do like the ideas of FFL's and lockers to store guns. Seems a good solution to "Honey, don't you dare bring another gun into this house!" :oops:

Wait, you can hear your spouse? Hearing loss saved many a marriage.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
aprilian wrote:

What?
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Ghost wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:
aprilian wrote:

What?

Exactly
Holland&Holland

Postby ZeeC on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:13 pm

I prefer Bill's one-price-per-visit model and don't like the idea of paying by the hour. Too bad, it will be close to me.

I like you can buy a silencer and they will store and lock it. You can check it in and out and use it until your stamp comes.
ZeeC

Postby Erud on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:26 pm

ZeeC wrote:

I like you can buy a silencer and they will store and lock it. You can check it in and out and use it until your stamp comes.

Yeah, that is a pretty cool service. I haven’t shot muc pistol for the last several years, but I am planning to shoot here when they open.
Erud

Previous

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs