Online primer for shooting clays?

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Online primer for shooting clays?

Postby DaveA on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Does anyone know of an online resource that has a basic how to for shooting clays? I can't get her out to the Oakdale newbie class as weekdays get difficult but would like to get my wife started shooting clays the 'correct' way instead of my way. :oops:
DaveA

Re: Online primer for shooting clays?

Postby 1911fan on Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:32 am

Try Mn horse and hunt club, and call down there, they had a program for women shooters that was pretty good.

http://www.horseandhunt.com/

I do not see a specific listing for womens shooting, but they used to have it and i am pretty sure they still do.
1911fan

Postby DaveA on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 pm

I'm actually headed down there in a couple weekends and planned on inquiring about a range membership so that might work out swell. I guess this weekend she'll just have to deal with my instruction :lol:
DaveA

Postby Leonidas on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 pm

I know this sounds "old" but if you can utilize VCR's I have some that might be of interest...........
DISCLAIMER:

The opinions expressed here are not those of my employer, my wife, my bar buddies, or myself...
But they are the opinions of Elvis as revealed to me through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald...
Leonidas

Postby DeanC on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:20 pm

Here's a couple. I haven't watched them all the way through. Just search "shooting instruction" on Youtube

Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs