Glock shoot at Oakdale Gun Club

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Glock shoot at Oakdale Gun Club

Postby centermass40 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:58 pm

The attachment g1902.jpg is no longer available
This past weekend I shot the annual Glock match at Oakdale. Many thanks to all the volunteer range officers who help make this match fun and safe.
Attachments
Glock 19 RTF-2.jpg
glock 100.jpg
Glock Rails.jpg
g1902.jpg
Last edited by centermass40 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
centermass40

Re: Glock shoot at Oakdale Gun Club

Postby nyffman on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:35 am

After shooting trap I walked around, hoping to see some of the competition but it was pretty much finished by the time I got done shooting. How'd you do?
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Postby Pezhead on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:15 pm

I forgot about that. I was interested in attending.
Pezhead

Postby Fast351 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:13 am

How was the organization? I was turned off to shooting the Glock shoots because of the disorganized mess it was a couple years ago. The GSSF didn't seem to care (they never answered my politely worded paper letter, no electronic contact info on the website). Most of the ROs were sympathetic, but the "system" in place for shooting order was a joke.

I would enjoy shooting it again someday, since the stages are kind of fun, but I don't like standing in like for 2 hours because my "paperwork was lost, we have to get dumplicates" while others that have been there for 20 minutes shoot the stage.
Fast351

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs