Glock Armorer Services at GSSF This Weekend?

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Re: Glock Armorer Services at GSSF This Weekend?

Postby ttousi on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm

I was supposed to put my name and # onthe ticket? ...........well no wonder I haven't heard......
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby EAJuggalo on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Well done Don. I didn't see your name the first time I went through the results list. Once the results go final the prizes will be listed on that same page.

Mike, some folks improve their shooting once they make senior, overall Civ 2nd place was a senior and I've met quite a few senior Masters. The important part is getting the practice in. I'm fairly sure I would have shot better had I shot at all in the month leading up to the match.

Are either of you planning on making going to any other matches this year? I've been invited to tag along to Michigan and Missouri the same weekend in Sep and Milwaukee in Oct.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Postby cmj685 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:27 am

Hey Don, thanks for the invitation to have you look at my distance shooting with the G19 sometime--I will take you up on that if we ever happen to be at the same place at the same time! I know that, as distance increases, bad technique takes a greater toll, but I can't figure out what it is--this is one of the places a person really does need a coach to watch the process! I am doing everything I know to do, unless being under the timer is causing me to throw it all out the window. And nice shooting to all of you guys! And Eric...did you have to mention how well some of the seniors did? ;) There goes my excuse, right down the drain. Now people will think it is bad technique for sure! As far as tagging along to some other matches...I should be so well connected to the elite of Glock shooters that I get invitations like that!
I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
cmj685

Postby Don L on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 am

I hadn't planned on travelling for any of the other matches-Sept. is going to be a bit busy.
NRA Regional Training Counselor
MN, IL, & Utah Instructor
Lots of Other Stuff
Minnesota Cary Permit Class - MN Carry Permit .com
Don L

Previous

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs