USPSA Special Classifer at GRRC

Local shooting clubs and leagues

USPSA Special Classifer at GRRC

Postby Ron Burgundy on Wed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm

The events calendar for MNUSPSA.org has a special classifier scheduled for Saturday at GRRC but I don't see it on GRRC's calendar. Anyone know if this is happening? Have any details?

Being a n00b to the USPSA world, I'd really like to get enough classifers under my belt to get ranked (D class, here I come!). Are special classifiers like this generally frowned upon?
Ron Burgundy

Re: USPSA Special Classifer at GRRC

Postby rugersol on Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 am

s/b an email forthcoming from Bob ... don't see it on the mngunsite calendar ... though, I do see a SCAPSA Points match ... at which, it's unlikely there'd be a competing USPSA match, the same day!

I also see a Gopher Classifier match on Saturday May 4th ... IIRC, it was washed out?! ... mayhaps, that's the one yer thinkin' of?!

Otherwise, nothin' wrong with shootin' a Special Classifier ... good way to influence yer classification in a short amount of time!

I suspect most weeknight leagues run classifiers every week ... it ya really wanted, ya could shoot GRRC Monday, SCAPSA or Fariabault Tuesday, Pine Island Wednesday, OGC Thursday, and accomplish the same end!

WTF?! ... no MG&F weekly league no more?! :o
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Re: USPSA Special Classifer at GRRC

Postby Ron Burgundy on Thu May 30, 2013 9:03 am

Crap - I was looking at May, not June.
Ron Burgundy

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs