2014 "4th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Re: 2014 "4th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

Postby CarRacer on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:18 am

I'll be in on the second group ASAP, I know I don't want to miss out on this match.
CarRacer

Postby -=VILLY=- on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:32 pm

The registration form for the 1st round was privately emailed to all 25+ shooters who shot our match in both 2012 and 2013. They have 2 weeks to send in their registrations. If you are one of these folks and did not receive an email from me, contact me at Jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com.

In the evening hours of January 31st, the regular registration form (different from the 1st round) will be emailed out to everyone on our mailing list, posted on our websites and Facebook pages, and posted on the forums. On February 1st, open registration begins and all registrations postmarked on that date and after will be placed in the order of when they were postmarked.
"MIND OVER MATTER - If you don't MIND, then it don't MATTER."
-=VILLY=-

Postby -=VILLY=- on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Reminder: Early registrations for those that shot our match in both 2012 and 2013 will be ending this Friday. Open registrations will begin this Saturday, February 1st. Any early registration forms postmarked on or after February 1st will be placed in the same order by postmark as regular registrations.

A question was asked if hand delivering their registrations to me would work. To keep it fair for everyone who is not local, I will mark the date you deliver your registration to me and batch it accordingly with all the others postmarked on the same day. But just a heads-up, I’ll be out of town this weekend so plan accordingly.

Jomar
-=VILLY=-

Postby -=VILLY=- on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Match fee is $150 for adults, $50 for juniors.

Checks should be made out to Minnesota 3-Gun Group.
-=VILLY=-

Postby -=VILLY=- on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Registrations is open for the 2014 Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championship to be held on June 28-29, 2014. The registration form can be downloaded from our match website http://www.tacticalshotgunchampionship.com and http://www.mn3gungroup.org. The registration officially opens on February 1st. All registrations will be placed in the order of the date they were postmarked. There will not be any need for special shipping such as next day or expedited services. Once the match fills, a waiting list will be started and that order will also be based on the postmark date.

The Match fee is $150 for adults and $50 for juniors. Please note our refund policy noted on the registration form.

We are excited for this match and we have a lot of things planned. We have all the intentions of keeping the reputation of this match as the premier tactical shotgun match. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Jomar Villamor and Jay Schmitt
-=VILLY=-

Postby shooter115 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Made a special trip into town just to make sure my app was postmarked on Saturday.

For anyone sitting on the fence......do it! This is a top notch match run with absolute professionalism. It's by far the most exiting shooting event held in the state of Minnesota.
shooter115

Postby -=VILLY=- on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:27 pm

WOW!!! The match filled in just a little over a day. For those of you who made a trip to the post office to make sure your registration was postmarked on Saturday, February 1st, it was well worth the trip. All registrations postmarked on February 1st took up just about all the open slots we have. We now have a waiting list that is growing day by day.

Match confirmations were sent to those who are registered for the match. Waiting List notifications were also sent. If you had sent in a registration and had not yet received an email from me, contact me right away.

For those of you in the waiting list, stay very hopeful. If we get more sponsors this year, we could expand the match and keep it within the 2-day format. Bear in mind also that we have a quite a number of slots currently blocked off for sponsors who (by the nature of the game) are a vital part in the success of all matches. Those slots, if unused, will eventually open up to those on the waiting list.

As we get closer to the match date, more information regarding the match will be sent via email and posted on our websites, Facebook pages, and the forums.
-=VILLY=-

Previous

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs