2014 MN3GG SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Postby -=VILLY=- on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm

MARCH 15TH (Saturday): 3-Gun Match at SCAPSA.
    APRIL 26TH (Saturday): 3-Gun Intro/Skills Builder Course at SCAPSA. More details to be announced soon.
    APRIL 27TH (Sunday): 3-Gun Match at MGFC.
    MAY 31ST-JUNE 1ST (Saturday-Sunday): Advanced 3-Gun Skills Course at FLSC. More details to be announced soon.
    JUNE 28TH-29TH (Saturday-Sunday): 4th Annual Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championship at FLSC. More details to be announced soon.
    JULY 20TH (Sunday): 3-Gun Match at FLSC.
    SEPTEMBER 6TH (Saturday): 3-Gun Match at FLSC.
    OCTOBER 4TH (Saturday): 3-Gun Match at SCAPSA.
    NOVEMBER 15TH (Saturday): 2-Gun (Rifle/Handgun) Match at MGFC.

For all matches listed (Tactical Shotgun Championship excluded):
• Set-up begins at 7:30AM
• Shooters Registration begins at 8:30AM
• Match fee will be around $25
• Shooters’ Meeting will be at 9:30AM
• Shooting begins at 10:00AM (if everything is set and completed)

We try to have 5 stages (course of fire) at each match if the conditions allow. In average, it is recommended that shooters bring a minimum of 100 rounds for each of their guns, and 10 slugs just in case we may incorporate slug targets into the match. No steel-core or incendiary ammo is allowed. If the bullet (not the casing) sticks to a magnet, don’t bring it. Largest bird shot allowed is 7½ shot.

Scores and match updates are posted in our website and on our Facebook page. We also post frequently on the MNGunTalk, MNGunSite, and MN USPSA forums.

Safety is our top priority. Please familiarize yourself with our Match Rules and the Cold Range Rules we operate by.

Information regarding the 3-Gun Intro/Skills Builder Course and the two-day Advanced 3-Gun Skills Course will be announced soon. Information on the 4th Annual Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championship will also be announced soon.

We look forward to having you join us. If you have any questions, contact Jay at jay@mn3gungroup.org or Jomar at Jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com.

Jomar
"MIND OVER MATTER - If you don't MIND, then it don't MATTER."
-=VILLY=-

Re: 2014 MN3GG SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Postby MNGunGuy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey Jomar, is there an area where local folks talk about the majors they plan on going to or is it mostly social media and the like? I've got my eye on a few and traveling with fellow club members would be cool.
MNGunGuy

Re: 2014 MN3GG SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Postby -=VILLY=- on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 am

There are about a dozen MN shooters that venture out-of-state to attend major matches. The farther the drive, the fewer the people of course. There is really no organized place for people to talk, nor is there anything more organized than friends agreeing to go together.

We see a large amount of MN shooters attend the Midwest 3-Gun in Missouri (about 8 hour drive) and at the Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun in Kentucky (about 14 hour drive). Those are about the only major matches I go to as they are the closest. I only hear of maybe a handful of shooters that regularly go to matches that are much further.

I've seen people post here before asking if anyone is going to a match who would like to travel together. But your best bet is to talk to people at our matches and see who's going to what.
"MIND OVER MATTER - If you don't MIND, then it don't MATTER."
-=VILLY=-

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs