Bob Mills' Email Group - Shooting Match Schedule

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Bob Mills' Email Group - Shooting Match Schedule

Postby -=VILLY=- on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm

First, I want to thank Bob Mills for his years of service to the Minnesota shooting sports. Bob has done so much for the shooting sports and have become a friend to almost all those who participate in any shooting event. His dedication was very much appreciated and he will be missed as he moves on to greener pastures in Florida where the shooting is almost everyday of the year.

All of us who are on "Bob's Email Group" appreciated the time he put into sending the match schedules to make things a little eaiser for us to plan things out. It was no surprise when I received the email group from Bob that it contained hundreds of contacts. It is my honor to take over the email group and continue his work and service.

Moving forward, I'm in the process of putting together a Google calendar with the match information from USPSA, IDPA, 3-Gun, and Rimfire. This calendar will be internet accessible to anyone to view. A link to the calendar will be included in the monthly match information emais.

If there are other shooting discipline that wants to participate with this match schedule, please email me with the information. I'm also asking all of those in the position of running and scheduling matches at their respective clubs to send me their match information and schedule. I also request those same people to notify me of any cancellations so I could disseminate the information to the email group immediately.

If you would like to be added to the email group, please contact me.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Respectfully,
Jomar Villamor
mnshootschedule@gmail.com
"MIND OVER MATTER - If you don't MIND, then it don't MATTER."
-=VILLY=-

Re: Bob Mills' Email Group - Shooting Match Schedule

Postby brado on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Jomar thanks for stepping up and taking over for Bob :D
brado

Re: Bob Mills' Email Group - Shooting Match Schedule

Postby mmcnx2 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:43 pm

The good news is Bob introduced me to USPSA pistol shooting and for that I will always be deeply thankful. The flip side it has resulted in me spend 10's of thousands on guns, gear and ammo and for that I owe him one.

After meeting folks in the sport it seems everyone has a great Bob story of how he influenced them in a positive way. Minnesota owes Bob alot!
mmcnx2

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs