OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Local shooting clubs and leagues

OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby hard h2o on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 pm

To sign up online for range duty can we us the calendar on the members area of the website?

If so does anyone know when they are going to populate it with the sessions so we can sign up?
hard h2o
 
Posts: 573 [View]
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Oakdale, MN

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 pm

hard h2o wrote:To sign up online for range duty can we us the calendar on the members area of the website?

If so does anyone know when they are going to populate it with the sessions so we can sign up?


Yes, and soon, I expect.
I recall reading somewhere the calendar should be updated in the next week or so. I have a note on my planner to check it next week. Should soon get a new badge cover as well

FWIW, I just tried to access the members' calendar, and keep getting bounced back to the 'log in' page. . .so. . .
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby hard h2o on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 pm

I can access the members area and the calendar. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong because I did not see the sign up on the date I would like. I then checked previous events and saw that I could get in to them.

It was then that I realized it just wasn't updated yet.

I am sure you know how it is being busy and trying to plan. I have a couple of dates I would really like to sign up for and I would hate it if they got poached.
hard h2o
 
Posts: 573 [View]
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Oakdale, MN

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:36 pm

hard h2o wrote:I can access the members area and the calendar. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong because I did not see the sign up on the date I would like. I then checked previous events and saw that I could get in to them.

It was then that I realized it just wasn't updated yet.

I am sure you know how it is being busy and trying to plan. I have a couple of dates I would really like to sign up for and I would hate it if they got poached.


Can you get to the members' calendar now? I just tried @ 330pm and could not get to it. I can get to my profile, but none of the member's drop downs

ETA; assuming this is not your first year, there's other stuff besides RO ing to do for service hours; some more interesting, some not.
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby hard h2o on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:46 pm

xd ED wrote:
hard h2o wrote:I can access the members area and the calendar. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong because I did not see the sign up on the date I would like. I then checked previous events and saw that I could get in to them.

It was then that I realized it just wasn't updated yet.

I am sure you know how it is being busy and trying to plan. I have a couple of dates I would really like to sign up for and I would hate it if they got poached.


Can you get to the members' calendar now? I just tried @ 330pm and could not get to it. I can get to my profile, but none of the member's drop downs

ETA; assuming this is not your first year, there's other stuff besides RO ing to do for service hours; some more interesting, some not.


Just starting my second year. I will look at the calendar and see if anything other than range duty looks good. Right now I need dates that fit my schedule.

I enjoy working the ranges.
hard h2o
 
Posts: 573 [View]
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Oakdale, MN

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby ttousi on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 pm

xd ED wrote:
hard h2o wrote:I can access the members area and the calendar. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong because I did not see the sign up on the date I would like. I then checked previous events and saw that I could get in to them.

It was then that I realized it just wasn't updated yet.

I am sure you know how it is being busy and trying to plan. I have a couple of dates I would really like to sign up for and I would hate it if they got poached.


Can you get to the members' calendar now? I just tried @ 330pm and could not get to it. I can get to my profile, but none of the member's drop downs

ETA; assuming this is not your first year, there's other stuff besides RO ing to do for service hours; some more interesting, some not.


same problem
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.ifiapermittocarry.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor



"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
User avatar
ttousi
Moderator
 
Posts: 8197 [View]
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:14 pm
Location: St Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:45 pm

I sent a mssg to the IT guy. I don't think he fully grasped the issue. as his response was 'Registration is not open yet'..

Doesn't really explain why I can't get to
Members/ Acceptable Targets, Renewals, Policy and Procedures, etc. . . .
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby sawgrass on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:12 am

Neither of us can get past the first page.
None of the links work, can't access the calendar etc.
Emails aren't replied to, can't get a reply for scheduling classes...
Pitiful.
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass
 
Posts: 821 [View]
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 am

sawgrass wrote:Neither of us can get past the first page.
None of the links work, can't access the calendar etc.
Emails aren't replied to, can't get a reply for scheduling classes...
Pitiful.


Last night (Mon) I got a second reply from the IT guy after sending another contact mssg:

"Secretary has to renew your membership online he will be starting this week"


Good Luck.
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby Rotary12 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:45 am

Just checked the web page and it now states that it is down for maintenance and will be back shortly.
Rotary12

Liberate the U.S.
Support the Constitution
Remember 19 April 1775
User avatar
Rotary12
 
Posts: 700 [View]
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm
Location: Rosemount

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 am

Rotary12 wrote:Just checked the web page and it now states that it is down for maintenance and will be back shortly.


It 's been like that for a day or 2. Before that, the members' area/ calendar, etc was back up, and most of the summer weekend RO dates were posted.
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby Rotary12 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 am

I'm going to have to jump on there right away to get the days that I want.
Rotary12

Liberate the U.S.
Support the Constitution
Remember 19 April 1775
User avatar
Rotary12
 
Posts: 700 [View]
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm
Location: Rosemount

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby OldmanFCSA on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:20 am

Some people sure like to bitch. :(
OldmanFCSA
 
Posts: 2926 [View]
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Osceola, WI.

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby Rotary12 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 am

OldmanFCSA wrote:Some people sure like to bitch. :(


Who's bitchin'? :o
Rotary12

Liberate the U.S.
Support the Constitution
Remember 19 April 1775
User avatar
Rotary12
 
Posts: 700 [View]
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm
Location: Rosemount

Re: OGC Range Duty Sign-up

Postby xd ED on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:56 am

^^^^THIS^^^^
Just sharing some observations.
If I could run the website better I'd volunteer to do so.
User avatar
xd ED
 
Posts: 7451 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Next

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron