Local shooting clubs and leagues

Re: Oakdale yardage discrepancy

Postby Erud on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:00 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
Erud wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:
Nope, otherwise he would have stated it this way:

I have this "friend".

That's what I do when trying to stay anonymous.

Good call, that would make it pretty tough to figure out. Are you former CIA or something?

Not that I am aware of. Do keep this quite though. I may need to ask a question sometime on the embarrassing side and may not want to others on the forum to know it is me.

Haha, I know you former CIA guys are required to say that you were never in the CIA. Your secret is safe with me. To further throw people off the trail, you should consider changing your screen name to "NOT Former CIA Guy". ;)
Erud

Postby Ironbear on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:02 am

Erud wrote:Haha, I know you former CIA guys are required to say that you were never in the CIA.
CYA policy requires it! ;)
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby xd ED on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:13 pm

I brought up this topic (the m vs y discrepancy) at last night's club meeting. Most were unaware of the issue. Not sure when / if the sign will be corrected, or the range gets shortened.
The club's GM did chime in that not too long ago she had an unpleasant conversation with a rather rude individual on the topic.
Not sayin, just sayin'.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:12 pm

xd ED wrote:I brought up this topic (the m vs y discrepancy) at last night's club meeting. Most were unaware of the issue. Not sure when / if the sign will be corrected, or the range gets shortened.
The club's GM did chime in that not too long ago she had an unpleasant conversation with a rather rude individual on the topic.
Not sayin, just sayin'.

Why?
Holland&Holland

Postby ttousi on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:01 am

I brought up this topic (the m vs y discrepancy) at last night's club meeting. Most were unaware of the issue.

Does this surprise you?
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Previous

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs