OGC range duty calendar

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Re: OGC range duty calendar

Postby aprilian on Mon May 22, 2017 1:51 pm

I went in (thanks to this thread) and registered for 2 days. Still no email though.
aprilian

Postby jdege on Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 pm

aprilian wrote:I went in (thanks to this thread) and registered for 2 days. Still no email though.

I managed to register, finally, and I did get my confirmation emails.

Have you checked your spam filters?
jdege

Postby aprilian on Mon May 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Oops I should have specified that I did not get the original email to sign up. I did get the confirmation emails.
aprilian

Postby jdege on Mon May 22, 2017 7:21 pm

aprilian wrote:Oops I should have specified that I did not get the original email to sign up. I did get the confirmation emails.

I found my original sign up email in my spam filter, addressed to "Jack".
jdege

Postby aprilian on Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

I checked the spam folder and didn't get jack
aprilian

Postby Seismic Sam on Tue May 23, 2017 3:31 pm

aprilian wrote:I checked the spam folder and didn't get jack

You looked in the Meat folder for cheese?? Well no wonder you couldn't find anything...... :( :o :shock: :?
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby hard h2o on Tue May 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Rodentman wrote:Great. Now I have an email with a ticket number and a security code along with a QR code (whatever that is) that I am supposed to scan, I guess with a smell phone that I do not ever intend to own.

A simple confirmation would have sufficed. Giving this some kind of "nuclear football" mystic is lost on me, as so many things these days are.

It seems like they are repurposing an applicition for selling tickets to use it for our RSO signups. I would guess the QR codes will not be used for anything or if they are you will still be good if you ignore it. It would be for someone else to scan not for you.
hard h2o

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 pm

hard h2o wrote:
Rodentman wrote:Great. Now I have an email with a ticket number and a security code along with a QR code (whatever that is) that I am supposed to scan, I guess with a smell phone that I do not ever intend to own.

A simple confirmation would have sufficed. Giving this some kind of "nuclear football" mystic is lost on me, as so many things these days are.

It seems like they are repurposing an applicition for selling tickets to use it for our RSO signups. I would guess the QR codes will not be used for anything or if they are you will still be good if you ignore it. It would be for someone else to scan not for you.

Wait, they aren't tickets? I thought I got great seats for my range duty. Right on the 50 yard line!
Holland&Holland

Postby hard h2o on Tue May 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
hard h2o wrote:

Wait, they aren't tickets? I thought I got great seats for my range duty. Right on the 50 yard line!

Mine is front row center.
hard h2o

Postby zeronozero on Wed May 24, 2017 4:38 am

That's all stuff built into the ARMember plugin.

All you need to do is show up. Thanks!
Last edited by zeronozero on Wed May 24, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
zeronozero

Postby zeronozero on Wed May 24, 2017 4:41 am

hard h2o wrote:
Mine is front row center.

Just avoid being on the stage!
zeronozero

Postby jac714 on Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Success, I was able to sign in and get signed up for RSO hours.
"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby AdamZ82 on Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Double-check your calendar dates... the calendar is laid out Monday through Sunday, so if you're trying to select a Sunday shift don't just pick the far-left date!
AdamZ82

Postby hard h2o on Sat May 27, 2017 9:51 am

AdamZ82 wrote:Double-check your calendar dates... the calendar is laid out Monday through Sunday, so if you're trying to select a Sunday shift don't just pick the far-left date!

I saw that. I had the day and the date written down and checked both. Good heads up.
hard h2o

Postby xd ED on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:33 am

Anyone else having issues logging in?

After have no problems with the 'new and improved' site, today I am unable to log in due to an invalid password.
(Curiously it recognizes my email address, but not my user name)
When I attempt to reset my password, the process stalls out after I hit the 'Submit' button... watched the little dots chase their tail in a circle for 10 min +...
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

PreviousNext

Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs