Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Local shooting clubs and leagues

Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby benny on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Beaverbrook gun club is now open to the public on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from noon till 5 pm for Trap, Skeet, Rifle and pistol shooting.
Check out their web page for info on pricing at http://www.beaverbrook.us/ .

Thnks
benny
 
Posts: 566 [View]
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 am
Location: Coon Rapids, mn

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby benny on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Beaverbrook is open to the public on Sundays as well , noon till 4 PM.
benny
 
Posts: 566 [View]
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 am
Location: Coon Rapids, mn

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby Citiot on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:49 am

I'm not seeing where the club is located. All I can ascertain is that it's somewhere in Anoka county.
Citiot
 
Posts: 174 [View]
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby karlobag on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 am

It is north of Blaine. East of Hwy 65 on Klondike Drive NE. About a 8/10ths of a mile past the Blue Ribbon Pine disc golf place.


https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/beaverbrook+gun+club/@45.3411495,-93.2841014,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x52b3692c96f591e5:0x372238f58613e840!2m2!1d-93.2140616!2d45.3411709
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
User avatar
karlobag
 
Posts: 331 [View]
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, MN

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby FJ540 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Make sure you bring a mouth guard and lash down any loose objects when you turn off Hwy 65. The road in there is worse than our worn out pavement.
User avatar
FJ540
 
Posts: 6828 [View]
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: Rock Ridge

Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby goett047 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 am

FJ540 wrote:Make sure you bring a mouth guard and lash down any loose objects when you turn off Hwy 65. The road in there is worse than our worn out pavement.


Speed evens out the bumps


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
goett047
 
Posts: 1820 [View]
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 pm
Location: Anoka, Minnesota

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby grimbeaver on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 am

Citiot wrote:I'm not seeing where the club is located. All I can ascertain is that it's somewhere in Anoka county.

Yeah the new website seems to have lost that info...

And yeah Klondike Drive can be a pretty rough road. Condition depends on what the weather has been like. There was a few times this winter that it was actually pretty smooth.
grimbeaver
 
Posts: 761 [View]
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby Sorcerer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Last summer law enforcement was running speed traps on Klondike. It is posted at 35 mph. Locals were complaining of excessive speed and the dust that comes with the higher speeds. At 35 mph you can't ride the tops of the wash board.
Sorcerer
 
Posts: 404 [View]
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby aht_six on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Road conditions vary. Depending on the weather, the amount of traffic and how long it's been since the City graded the road. It's does get little rough at times.

Maybe I'm just used to it because I've been traveling on Klondike so much for so long. But I think for a gravel road that gets as much traffic Klondike, it's kept in pretty good condition. I find it kind of amusing how slooow and caaareful some folks are when driving on Klondike, makes wonder if they have seen a dirt road before. I went by a fellow on Wednesday that was going about 5 or 10 on the far wrong side of the road trying to avoid a little wash board. At 45, the road was just fine.

The address for Beaverbrook is: 20500 Palisade St NE, Cedar, MN 55330
NRA Benefactor Life Member
User avatar
aht_six
 
Posts: 190 [View]
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 am
Location: Ham Lake

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby aht_six on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:55 am

Citiot wrote:I'm not seeing where the club is located. All I can ascertain is that it's somewhere in Anoka county.


Select the "about us" link at the bottom of the web page. http://beaverbrook.us/about.php
NRA Benefactor Life Member
User avatar
aht_six
 
Posts: 190 [View]
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 am
Location: Ham Lake

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby Sorcerer on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

aht_six wrote:Road conditions vary. Depending on the weather, the amount of traffic and how long it's been since the City graded the road. It's does get little rough at times.

Maybe I'm just used to it because I've been traveling on Klondike so much for so long. But I think for a gravel road that gets as much traffic Klondike, it's kept in pretty good condition. I find it kind of amusing how slooow and caaareful some folks are when driving on Klondike, makes wonder if they have seen a dirt road before. I went by a fellow on Wednesday that was going about 5 or 10 on the far wrong side of the road trying to avoid a little wash board. At 45, the road was just fine.

The address for Beaverbrook is: 20500 Palisade St NE, Cedar, MN 55330

At 45mph that will net you a proformance award of 10 mph over.
Sorcerer
 
Posts: 404 [View]
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby benny on Mon May 01, 2017 5:50 pm

I have been going there since 1995, don't remember ever seeing a cop on that road unless they were responding to the clubs alarm system. But I don't doubt they do watch it, after all there is a frisbe golf place there that attracts hundreds of young people who just can't get enough of sliding their car side ways on the dirt road or maybe those city kids have never seen a dirt road before?

There isn't many places for the cops to hide along there either with out going into the Hoffman's sod fields , down on the east end there are some spots to tuck in to if your coming in from the east side.

The new 100 and 200 yard ranges are now under construction, but they won't be open till fall or next spring depending on if the grass seeding takes hold quick.

Benny
benny
 
Posts: 566 [View]
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 am
Location: Coon Rapids, mn

Re: Beaverbrook gun club now open to the Public

Postby grimbeaver on Tue May 02, 2017 5:37 am

benny wrote:The new 100 and 200 yard ranges are now under construction, but they won't be open till fall or next spring depending on if the grass seeding takes hold quick.

Gotta hope for another wet summer.
grimbeaver
 
Posts: 761 [View]
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am


Return to Leagues And Shooting Clubs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron