Advanced Pistol Fighting

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Advanced Pistol Fighting

Postby Brian@ITC on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:25 am

April 26th & 27th, 2008 , Holmen, WI

In this course we will teach you things you need to know and do to maximize your chances of survival from a self-defense aspect and not just from a “firearms” perspective. One of the issues is that if you focus on drawing your gun and not on surviving first, you may miss other opportunities that would allow you to do something that could have saved your life. If you attempt to draw your firearm and you die (or get seriously injured) while doing so when you should have done something else, then the gun was your “enemy”.

Here is a hard core fact: It doesn’t matter how good of a marksman you are if you are unable to survive long enough in the confrontation to ATTEMPT to draw your gun. Furthermore, if you are lucky enough to be able to attempt to draw your gun, but you get hung up on your holster or cover garment while doing so, what are you going to do then? We will teach you what to do in this situation. If you carry concealed and believe you WILL be able to draw, fire, and hit your target every time, you are sadly mistaken. The reality of it is, you may never have that chance if you do not stay alive long enough to fight to be able to execute the option of drawing and firing. Expert marksmanship is NOT what is going to win the fight in most situations! Your mindset and tactics play a larger role in your survival than your marksmanship.

What makes our course different from most others is that our tactics are valid whether or not you have a gun on your person. After all, why should you change your tactics simply because you have a gun on oneself? ITC teaches a progressive system in which students begin their training with how to deal with approximately seven different life threatening situations without a gun. After that, students learn now to implement their gun into the FIGHT in a realistic manner.

There are 3 basic principles that we teach as part of our course. Movement is critical in your survival! Therefore movement is a big part of what we do! The second thing is to deliver a distraction of some kind. You might throw your cell phone, change, breathe mints, lighter, etc., at the attacker to provide you with a split second in order to possibly draw your gun and/or escape. Lastly, you must know when to ATTEMPT to draw your gun and when you should do something else. Most firearms instructors focus on using the gun to resolve the situation.

We, the staff at ITC, feel that we are the first to truly integrate unarmed combatives and “firearms training, and we are confident that you feel the same after attending this course!!!

For those of you who have not heard of us before, there is going to be a course review from a student in April’s issue of SWAT Magazine.

Furthermore, we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee so you risk nothing when attending our course. Why can we offer this MBG? Simply because we are confident that our training is superior to most others.

So, if you are looking for high caliber, realistic and practical training for life threatening situations, and at no risk of receiving poor training and paying for poor training, WHAT are you waiting for? We can't make it any easier on you!

Please visit our website for a complete listing on courses offered, pricing, and dates.

http://www.right2defend.com
Brian@ITC

Re: Advanced Pistol Fighting

Postby cmj685 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 am

Anyone got any feedback on these guys for those of us interested but not knowing them? Thanks!
I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
cmj685

Postby hammAR on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Mike, I don't know, neither do I know where the rest of this thread disappeared .........................
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby justaguy on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:16 am

I would say that since this “Brian” (if that is his real name) never addressed your concern for his web site in the other post that he doesn’t want us to take his classes. That is just me.
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Postby Brian@ITC on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 am

I don't remember seeing any concerns regarding our website. Would you please be so kind as to enlighten me!

Train hard, train often, and train REALISTICALLY!!!
Modern Warrior Talk
"High Impact Training"
“Serious tactics for serious situations!”
Brian@ITC

Postby hammAR on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 am

Deleted by author, defer to justaguy............................ :oops:
Last edited by hammAR on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby justaguy on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:00 am

I’m really confused here.

HammAR is talking about at least one post that was here yesterday and gone now. I believe the missing post was by Yukonjasper. Nothing to do with you Brian I’m guessing one of the admins did some censoring for some reason and now we are lost. Or it was a glitch in the system.

I was referring to the problems cmj685 had with your wed site. He mentioned it here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2382 for that reason I have not tried to go to any of your web sites. I’m probably not the only one that hasn’t gone there because of this.
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Postby Brian@ITC on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 am

I just replied to that posting.

Modern Warrior Talk
"High Impact Training"
Brian@ITC

Postby Brian@ITC on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm

We at ITC, feel that it is important to have someone to train with and develop your skill set. A lot of people are not motivated to attend a training course by themselves because they don’t know anyone and they don’t want to “look bad”. Most of our material is new, so everyone “is on the same level.”

In addition, we have found that when most people go home they don’t train much or at all, because they don’t have anyone to train with or to hold them accountable to developing their newly found skill set.

We receive a number of inquiries about group discounts. Since we do our best to meet our client’s requests, we decided to offer a group discount when three or more of you signup together.

Here’s how it works. If three or more people decide to signup, the Advanced Pistol Fighting course will be $225 per person for the weekend. This is a $75 savings per person. All that you will have to do is to email us the names of the people who are going to sign up, and provide their email addresses as well. Once we receive the email from each of them, we will send you a link to follow in order to signup. If anyone cancels and the number of people in the group falls below three, you will be charged full price at the time of the course. So, if someone cancels and your group of three now becomes two people, the two will be asked to make up the difference of $75 each totaling the regular price of $300 per person.

Email: brian@right2defend.com

This offer is only good for those who register online prior to the class. Furthermore, in order to receive this group discount, you must register two weeks prior to the course date. Not forgetting that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please visit our website for more details. So, not only have we made our training more affordable, but we have done so at no risk to you.

Modern Warrior Talk
"High Impact Training"
Check our Advanced Pistol Fighting Course out in the April 2008 issue of SWAT Magazine!
Brian@ITC

Return to Training