MN+UT+FL+ND Permit class, November 17th, Robbinsdale

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

MN+UT+FL+ND Permit class, November 17th, Robbinsdale

Postby phorvick on Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:17 am

Saturday, November 17th....The class will be held at Bill's Range in Robbinsdale, starting at 9:30am; cost is just $75.

Participants in this class will receive the required documentation to apply for the Minnesota, Utah, and Florida Permits. In addition, participants can opt to take the North Dakota written test. The class is conducted by myself and OldDude (Bill Williams), and takes about six+ hours to fully complete. We do accept new shooters to the class, and if needed we can also supply a gun for the shooting exercise, eye/ear protection etc. This is the class that meets (and exceeds) the requirements for the above listed States. We have fun, and we bring over 120 years of life experiences to the class. Yikes...I am an "OldDude" too!

Special Note: If you bring a member of the opposite sex with you, the second person is just $45...or a total of $120 for both people. (Note: we are doing this special price for "couples" because we feel it is very important to get more women involved!)

NOTE: The class at Bill's Range is not one that is part of their business. We rent the space from them and use their range. If you ask at the range to register for this class they will not be able to do that as we are not part of the Bill's Gun Shop cadre' of instructors. We are all certified by ShootingSafely.com.

People that attend can apply to Minnesota, Utah or Florida after the class. It is the Utah Permit that is honored in "about 30" States. Florida is similar, but costs more to apply so it is not as popular as the Utah permit.

When the participants leave the class they can take any or all of the following with them:

1. certificate to use to apply to MN for the MN Permit
2. Utah application form "signed off" by me as the class instructor so you can apply to Utah
3. Florida certificate that is needed to apply to Florida

Finally, we are continuing our reduced price for students, teachers...those attending or employed at a public or private educational institution. .. $60.... such a deal !

Remember, we welcome and encourage new shooters to attend!

To be sure we have enough materials, please pre-register by e-mail to either

paul@shootingsafely.com or
bill@shootingsafely.com
Where did I leave the Tardis?
phorvick

Return to Training