Training For "Jason's Juggernaut"

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Training For "Jason's Juggernaut"

Postby Squib Joe on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Bill's South has a special upcoming Victim vs. Survivor Course and Basic Handgun Course. These courses will include a membership card good for discounted range time, lunch, a "Jason's Juggernaut" t-shirt and private reception beforehand with Jason Lewis of KTLK FM 100.3 - all for 50 bucks (Victim Vs. Survivor) or 84 bucks (Basic Handgun)

The Victim Vs. Survivor class, taught by Rick Faye and The Minnesota Kali Group, is coming up soon - Sunday, Feb. 24th

Basic Handgun for Jason's Juggernaut is on March 9th

http://ktlkfm.com/pages/lewis/juggernauts.html

From Jason Lewis:

Dear Second Amendment Defender:

Not long ago, some female listeners called in to Radio Free Minnesota expressing their heartfelt devotion to liberty and their willingness to defend it, rhetorically and otherwise. Naturally, we wanted to help. So Jason's Juggernaut was formed to help these brave women defend themselves in anyway possible, especially by exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Those of you who proudly proclaim these God-given rights can now proudly display them by joining Jason's Juggernaut today. No need to be part of a silent majority, join your fellow patriots today and display your unity with a new Jason's Juggernaut T-shirt available when you sign up below. In addition to the T-Shirt, you will have the opportunity to sign up for Self Defense Class at Bill's Gun Shop for a K-TALK discount. In addition, I will be meeting you prior to the class on Sunday, February 24th, 2008. Remember, our aim is the truth.

Sincerely,

Jason Lewis
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Re: Training For "Jason's Juggernaut"

Postby 1911fan on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:00 pm

while not a certified instructor, I would be willing to volunteer as a mentor or secondary range officer.
1911fan

Postby Squib Joe on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:07 pm

If we get 100 people, we may have to take you up on that!
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby Squib Joe on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:43 pm

This event has been rescheduled for this Sunday, March 2nd (Victim Vs. Survivor) and March 16th (Basic Handgun). Plenty of room in both classes!
Squib Joe

Return to Training