Carbine: Reactive Winter Class

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Postby AIM_2014 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello,

There have been numerous inquiries about having a winter class and being able to train/test gear during winter conditions. We don't usually do winter classes because of the many holidays and students willingness to train under such conditions.

The recent demand of such training has persuaded me to hold a compressed version of our Carbine: Reactive class.

Details:

Date: December 13th, 2015

Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm

Ammunition: 300 rounds

Cost: $25 deposit (refunded if class is cancelled only) $100 total (includes deposit)

There is a heated building right next to the range that we will be using for the training. In addition, we will have some snacks and drinks available in the building for breaks. We don't want this to be miserable, but it needs to be effective as well.

We need at least 10 students to sign up for this by November 30th in order for this to happen.

On November 30th, if we have reached the 10 student minimum I will send another link to those of you who paid your deposit to pay the remaining $75.00 balance.

Here is the link for registration: http://www.aimprecision.com/#!product/p ... bine-class
AIM_2014

Postby LumberZach on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:43 pm

What kind of student are you looking for for a class like this? I'm not a stranger to ar-15's, but I've never taken anything more than a couple basic pistol classes. Couple of 3 gun matches and a good deal of uspsa now as well. Am I qualified, or will I end up getting frustrated or slow down the class?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LumberZach

Re: Carbine: Reactive Winter Class

Postby AIM_2014 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Even though this is a compressed version of the class, you should be fine because we don't push classes/students to the point of frustration where they feel inadequate to be involved in the class. The objective is for you to learn and gain more experience.

The student should be able to safely manipulate their weapon, have a solid understanding of how their carbine works, meet the gear requirements listed on the course page, and be ready to train!
AIM_2014

Postby Lights on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:18 am

Any info on what to expect at the class? Do you have any videos of your past class's?
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified RSO
Lights

Postby AIM_2014 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Lights wrote:Any info on what to expect at the class? Do you have any videos of your past class's?

Yes, this is the link to our Carbine: Reactive class: http://www.aimprecision.com/#!carbine-reactive/c1gd5

The winter class will still cover the same topics, but we just wont spend as much time on each specific learning objective. The focus of the winter class is for students to find what they like, dislike, struggle with, and learn while running their gear/weapon in a winter environment. Again, this winter version is something that was asked and requested for by previous students. So that is why we don't have a specific page dedicated for this type of class.

Here is a link to various comments left on our After Action Reports that we have students anonymously fill out after each class. There is also a review posted of our training services here on this forum.

http://www.aimprecision.com/#!testimonials/cpe
AIM_2014

Postby LumberZach on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Signed up. I'm excited.

LumberZach

Postby AIM_2014 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:46 pm

LumberZach wrote:Signed up. I'm excited.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the class! Thank you for your business and choosing to train with us!
AIM_2014

Postby AIM_2014 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 am

I have received some common questions that I would like to address as I am sure some of you may have the same questions.

Q: How do I pay the deposit for the class?

A: Please click on this link or copy and paste the link to pay the $25.00 deposit:

http://www.aimprecision.com/#!product/p ... bine-class

Q: Can someone who hasn't taken the Carbine: Reactive class take this compressed class?

A: Yes, you do not need to have taken the full class to take this one.

Note: The $25.00 deposit would need to be paid by November 30th in order to be registered for this class. A verbal or written statement will not suffice to lock in your spot for the class.

If anyone has a question that was not addressed in this post, please feel free to contact us with your question.

Thank you for your time.
AIM_2014

Postby AIM_2014 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Update:

There are currently 7 out of the 10 students needed to book this course. If you have been on the fence about taking this class, now is the time to pull the trigger!
AIM_2014

Postby AIM_2014 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 am

This class is now full. Thank you to everyone who has done business with us!
AIM_2014

Return to Training