USCCA Instructor Classes Aug 6 and 7 in Maple Grove

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

USCCA Instructor Classes Aug 6 and 7 in Maple Grove

Postby IDPA Shooter on Thu May 26, 2016 9:41 am

I've been an NRA Certified Instructor since 2005 and am a Life Endowment member of the NRA. I have over 10 years of firearms training and competition experience and have trained with folks like John Farnam, Massad Ayoob, Ben Stoeger, Mike Seeklander and Robert Vogel.

In 2013 I took the USCCA instructor training locally with Michael Martin, USCCA Chief Instructor. Michael has created a series of 3 classes based on over 200 professionally done PowerPoints, 14 videos and related quizzes and materials. All of it follows and ties directly to his carry best seller book Home Defense and Concealed Carry. I was particularly pleased that they have an excellent Concealed Carry class and its been approved by the MN BCA. I decided I wanted to pursue Training Counselor status with them, rather than the NRA and earned that USCCA designation in 2015.

You download USCCA materials that they keep updated for you, So no long delays from when the law or content changes until new materials show up in the presentations. No books to buy or return. We provide a complete package, awesome PowerPoints, professional videos and books, all you need to start teach Carry, Home Defense and Basic Pistol !

In 2 9 hr days experienced shooters can become certified to teach Concealed Carry, Home Defense and Basic Pistol. USCCA Concealed Carry class approved by the MN BCA, begin teaching right away! We also show you how to advertise and promote classes. Plus, you are free to sit in one of my classes and see how we have divided it between new and renewal sessions.

Experienced shooters call me at 952 479-0534 with questions and to see if you qualify. My March class sold out, this my last one this year. I have a police officer, a range owner, 5 NRA Certified Instructors and an NRA Training Counselor enrolled in the class. See if USCCA fits your needs, just 5 seats remain..
Bob Jahn NRA CRSO, IDPA 5 Gunner
USCCA Certified Training Counselor
NRA Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun, Advanced Pistol Instructor
Massad Ayoob Group Instructor
Defense Training Intl (John Farnam) Instructor

http://www.rejfirearmstraining.com
IDPA Shooter

Re: USCCA Instructor Classes Aug 6 and 7 in Maple Grove

Postby IDPA Shooter on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:39 am

I'm now down to 3 slots in this class. I always learn a lot from the people I train with in any class and its particularly true in these classes. 6 of my 9 students are NRA instructors, with one owning a local gun range and being the former police chief in small MN Community and an NRA Certified LEO trainer. The current chief and and an EMT are also attending and several have military experience. Does your schedule allow you to join us at this training?

IDPA Shooter

Postby IDPA Shooter on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I sold out the class, adding another range owner and a current police chief, both NRA instructors.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

IDPA Shooter

Return to Training