Become a USCCA certified Firearms Instructor!

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Become a USCCA certified Firearms Instructor!

Postby elroy on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:10 pm

I am teaching an Instructor Certification class on Feb 11th and 12th at the Stock and Barrel range in Chanhassen, MN.

After successful completion of the class, you will be able to teach your own Permit to Carry classes with the full support and backing of the USCCA.

If you are interested, please send me an email with your name, phone, email and USCCA membership number (if you have one). I will respond with a link where you can register and pay. The class will be $347.

A prerequisite for taking the class is that you must successfully complete an on-line E-Learning class through the USCCA. The price for this is $250 and includes the Instructor Toolkit (which will be sent to you after successful completion of my class). You can register for the E-Learning by calling the USCCA at 877-677-1919. Be sure to tell them that you are registered for my Feb 11/12 class to receive this special price.

To pass my class, candidates will have to demonstrate an ability to professionally present USCCA materials via PowerPoint and we will practice this in class. In addition, there is a marksman qualification. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to consistently hit near the center of a life-sized silhouette at 15, 21 and 45 feet.

If these dates do not work for you, I will be having additional classes throughout 2017. Please let me know your interest level.
USCCA Training Counselor
MCPPA Instructor - http://www.MNTactics.com
NRA - Basic Pistol and Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
MN DNR Firearm Safety Instructor
25 years of Law Enforcement Experience
elroy

Return to Training