Women on Target at Hudson Rod and Gun 4/18 & 4/21

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Postby MN PTCT on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:58 am

There is still time to sign up for this class. It's Wednesday evening and most of Saturday. Designed to be a safe, fun, non-competitive, low cost learning experience for beginning women shooters. There will be several NRA instructors and many NRA range safety officers there to assist. Shooters can choose between the rifle and pistol class or the trap and skeet class. It's always a lot of fun to see new shooters develop skills in such a short time. More details can be found at http://www.hudsongunclub.org/NewWeb/WOT.php Hope to have another great turnout.
MN PTCT

Postby INOR on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 am

Female instructors or grumpy old men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Re: Women on Target at Hudson Rod and Gun 4/18 & 4/21

Postby MN PTCT on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Close. Some grumpy older women and some really nice guys. Not really. No grumpy folks at all. We do have a terrific female trapshooting instructor but most are male instructors and all are knowledgeable and encouraging. Without fail, by the end of class, we always have a very enthusiastic group of new shooters. I do think that all female instructors would make Women on Target even better but that looks like it's a few years out for us.
MN PTCT

Postby INOR on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Ok, thanks for the straight feedback. Looking for a good female run class for absolute beginner female shooters. This sounds like a good program but the females in my life are wanting female instructors. Less intimidating for them for some reason I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Return to Training