NRA Range Safety Officer Course

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Postby wasfuzz on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Instructor Training Opportunity
The MN Volunteer Safety Instructors Association (MVSIA) is partnering with the Elk River Sportsman's Club to offer an NRA Range Safety Officer Course on Saturday, August 18th, 2018. This course will focus on the Range Safety Officer's roles and responsibilities, range standard operating procedures, range inspection and range rules, firearm stoppages and malfunctions, and Range Safety Briefings which include procedures to follow in the case of an emergency. It is open to all FAS instructors. The fee for the course is $65. Class size is limited, so you must preregister.

Go to http://www.mvsia.org and click on Upcoming Seminars for more information and how to register

This is a great course at a very reduced rate (typicaly you pay $200+ for this course) You do not have to be an DNR instructor but you do need to be a NRA member.
The Instructors are a good group of guys.
ONE* Training LLC - Mapleton, MN
Offering Training in;
NRA Basic Pistol
MN DPS/ BCA Approved Conceal Carry
WI,IA Conceal Carry
NRA LE Firearms Instructor & LEO HR 218 Training
MN DNR Hunter Safety
ASP Expandable Baton
wasfuzz

Re: NRA Range Safety Officer Course

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Even if you don't plan to use it often, having the training and knowledge of the NRA RSO class is good to have.

I've had mine for almost 6 years now, and it does come in handy on occasion. If you have the time, you won't regret taking this course.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Prepared4Survival on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:59 pm

I missed out on this... Says full.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Prepared4Survival

Return to Training