Mind Sight Firearms Training - Live Online MN PTC classes

Instructors can post their training and permit class info

Mind Sight Firearms Training - Live Online MN PTC classes

Postby MindSight88 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:39 am

Good Morning to All, My name is Pete, I am new to MN Gun Talk. I have a handgun training company, Mind Sight Firearms Training, where I have taught our MN PTC for 11 years and my wife co-teaches the class with me, as well as Basic Handgun Fundamentals. Since COVID hit all of us, we had to make a change. Since June 2020, we have been teaching our MN PTC Live Online presented through Zoom. We taught our classes live prior to COVID and we much prefer live in-person classroom instruction. We still complete the range portion live at The Modern Sportsman in Burnsville. As I'm sure you all know, One of the most important sections of our class, is the law section. We have incorporated the Law section directly from The Law of Self Defense. The Law of Self Defense is operated by an attorney by the name of Andrew Branca. If you have never heard of Andrew or his teachings, please go to their website. On their website, they have books, DVD's, online content, and more. If you carry or own guns for self-defense, I highly recommend going to his website LawofSelfDefense.com
We would also enjoy meeting you at one of our upcoming MN Permit to Carry classes. As I stated above, we prefer in-person instruction, but being able to stay home and take our class in the comfort of your own home is a good compromise. Mindsightfirearmstraining.com
Thank you for reading my post. I look forward reading more of everyone's posts.
MindSight88

Return to Training