Reed Gun Fair, Apr 11-13th

Other events and get togethers

Postby JJ on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 am

http://reedsgunfair.com/

Don’t miss the 22nd Annual Reeds Rice Creek Gun Fair, the ultimate sale and expo for shooters of all kinds and ages. The Gun Fair has been expanded to a three-day event with new World Champion Shooting Shows & Exhibitions, expanded Try-Before-You-Buy Factory Test-Fire Tents, new Shooting Games, special allocations of Truckload Ammo Sales, a new ultimate Hunter's Auction of Guns and Gear, over 2,000 guns On-sale and Outside, the Annual Tax-Free Gun Sale, and Sporting Clays! The Gun Fair will open at noon on Friday, April 11th to add more opportunities for shooters and buyers to enjoy the special offerings. Shotgunners, handgun enthusiasts, tactical shooters, ladies and kids all have expanded new attractions at Reeds Rice Creek Gun Fair this April 11-13.
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Re: Reed Gun Fair, Apr 11-13th

Postby Jackpine Savage on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks for the reminder. It's usually a good place to pick up shotgun shells for the season.
Jackpine Savage

Postby curteric on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Just called Reeds, they are running their shotgun ammo sale out of the store in Walker. Federal didn't want to run trucks in and out of Rice Creek. I didn't ask about rifle and handgun ammo. I bought 20 cases of 12 ga for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
curteric

Postby Jackpine Savage on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the update.
Jackpine Savage

Postby mnnate on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 pm

curteric wrote:Just called Reeds, they are running their shotgun ammo sale out of the store in Walker. Federal didn't want to run trucks in and out of Rice Creek. I didn't ask about rifle and handgun ammo. I bought 20 cases of 12 ga for the wife.

I believe you were given/ are giving false information. There will be trucks there with ammo. Given the amount of cases of shells sold at this event I don't think they will make folks go to walker to pick up shells. Jmho
mnnate

Postby curteric on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I know what I was told. I hope it was wrong. I intend to be there before I go to walker. It really doesn't make much difference to me. I have always bought shells at Rice Creek so I know what took place.

curteric

Return to Other Events