Kids shoot for free this weekend

Other events and get togethers

Kids shoot for free this weekend

Postby Squib Joe on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am

Same deal as July 4th weekend - starting tomorrow and running through Monday, up to two youths get free range time with a paid adult at all Bill's Gun Shop locations
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Re: Kids shoot for free this weekend

Postby onebohemian on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Joe, I realize it is hard to predict, but are you guys thinking this kids promotion will crowd the range saturday? I was hoping to bring over three adults interested in shooting handguns but will likely not do that if there will be a lot of kids around. was the 4th of July promotion busy in this regard? Thanks.
Mark

"Edited to remove prohibited content."(2009).

"It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it." (In honor of 'Goalie,' 2013).
onebohemian

Postby Squib Joe on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

I expect a lot of people will be at the Fair or up north this weekend, but in general the way to avoid a crowd on a Saturday at the range is to come in before noon or after about 7pm. We did have a number of youths here over the 4th but certainly not crowds of them
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby cobb on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Squib Joe wrote:Same deal as July 4th weekend - starting tomorrow and running through Monday, up to two youths get free range time with a paid adult at all Bill's Gun Shop locations

Thanks to Bills for doing this. :high5:
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Return to Other Events