10%
Anoka/Ramsey/Champlain Area
10%
Ham Lake/Blaine Area
20%

Total votes : 29

Re: Magnetic North Breakfast

Postby Scott Notaeh on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

rugersol wrote: Blue Heron in Hugo ain't posted! 8-)

Brunch - $23
Scott Notaeh

Postby rugersol on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:06 pm

xd ED wrote:only place I've been to around Hugo that hasn't burned down is the ?BlackSmith?? I think it's called.

I thought that was what burnt down?

The other place, 'bout 2-3mi north on 61 might be BlackSmith ... that's posted ... if ya can believe it?! :shock:

Blue Heron ain't served a regular brunch in over a year ... maybe Mother's Day ... maybe. That said, it ain't no OCB ... at which, ya won't get out fer under $10! :o

CWIDT
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby infidel on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

I do believe White Castle serves breakfast. There is one conveniently located near 90th and Central in Blaine. ;)
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby Scott Notaeh on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

infidel wrote:I do believe White Castle serves breakfast. There is one conveniently located near 90th and Central in Blaine. ;)

Not sure if most of us can fit in their seats.
Scott Notaeh

Magnetic North Breakfast

Postby xd ED on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

rugersol wrote:
xd ED wrote:only place I've been to around Hugo that hasn't burned down is the ?BlackSmith?? I think it's called.

I thought that was what burnt down?

The other place, 'bout 2-3mi north on 61 might be BlackSmith ... that's posted ... if ya can believe it?! :shock:

Blue Heron ain't served a regular brunch in over a year ... maybe Mother's Day ... maybe. That said, it ain't no OCB ... at which, ya won't get out fer under $10! :o

CWIDT

I ate at the Blacksmith a little over a year ago, in fact it the day Sgt Bergeron was shot. I drove by it last week and it's still there. Some of those other places along 61 ain't been so lucky over the years....
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby JJ on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I like this idea RobD. I would like to see it north of 694, south of hwy23. Be nice to catch some members north of the 694/494 loop. Early doesn't work as some of us work nights. Looking at a map, Anoka/Ramsey/HAm Lake/Elk River are all centrallly located east/west and a nice median between 23 and 694.

But I would seocond the Cambridge/isanti/North Branch solution because it would be easy to slide over to a range and shoot afterwards.
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Postby Vlad on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

JJ wrote:But I would seocond the Cambridge/isanti/North Branch solution because it would be easy to slide over to a range and shoot afterwards.

THIS!!!! just 15 minutes from the range (ICSClub.org)... Just saying. The Creamery in Isanti has a side room that is often open and they have pancakes bigger than Glocker's mouth... ;) ;) :o
http://www.Schleifleather.com For custom holsters that fit you and the gun, not to mention show off those Strad grips...

The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression."

--W.E.B. Du Bois,
American scholar and civil rights leader
Vlad

Postby FJ540 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 am

Vlad wrote:
JJ wrote:But I would seocond the Cambridge/isanti/North Branch solution because it would be easy to slide over to a range and shoot afterwards.

THIS!!!! just 15 minutes from the range (ICSClub.org)... Just saying. The Creamery in Isanti has a side room that is often open and they have pancakes bigger than Glocker's mouth... ;) ;) :o

I hate to think how big that griddle is. :o

:lol:

Cambridge is a quick shot up 65 for me, so I'd be down with that, assuming it's still happening in January. I have bambi's to slay and raccoon's to extinguish. :mrgreen: My family doesn't even see much of me in the next 3 months (and I'm talking about the ones I live with).
FJ540

Postby JJ on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 pm

My Sunday this weekend is wide open. Anyone interested in The Creamery in Isanti? Say 9am? Range time to follow possibly (if I get time to load some stuff tonight)
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Postby Scott Notaeh on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

JJ wrote:My Sunday this weekend is wide open. Anyone interested in The Creamery in Isanti? Say 9am? Range time to follow possibly (if I get time to load some stuff tonight)

I think I can be there. Let me know late tonight if it is still on.
Scott Notaeh

Postby JJ on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Scott Notaeh wrote:
JJ wrote:My Sunday this weekend is wide open. Anyone interested in The Creamery in Isanti? Say 9am? Range time to follow possibly (if I get time to load some stuff tonight)

Vlad said he might make it. I am planning on being there. It would be nice to know if we need a big table
JJ

Postby Scott Notaeh on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:41 pm

JJ wrote:
Scott Notaeh wrote:

Vlad said he might make it. I am planning on being there. It would be nice to know if we need a big table

Wife and I and the two little ones are planning on going. I have some reloads to try out at the range and am looking to use a chronograph (if it is not raining).
Scott Notaeh

Postby JJ on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Scott Notaeh wrote:
Wife and I and the two little ones are planning on going. I have some reloads to try out at the range and am looking to use a chronograph (if it is not raining).

So you are saying I should go ahead and throw those loads together and bring my Chrono? I may have to jet on short notice, supposed to have some folks come look at my Jeep.
JJ

Postby 1911fan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 pm

anybody got a location on this place, I might have to be there....
1911fan

Postby JJ on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm

1911fan wrote:anybody got a location on this place, I might have to be there....

104 Main St E
Isanti, MN 55040
JJ

PreviousNext

Return to Other Events