Bill's Fall Shooter's Show

Other events and get togethers

Re: Bill's Fall Shooter's Show

Postby tullibee on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:44 am

DeanC wrote:The winners list has been posted: http://billsgs.com/modules.php?name=Con ... d=215#drop

It looks like there were far too many Gregs and Steves on that list! and a complete lack (again) of Jons - especially bad is the lack of Jon next to things like the XDM and the DPMS!!!

Oh well, guess it's another "try again next time"...
tullibee

Postby Squib Joe on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Andrew Rothman wrote:I'd guess a lot of folks entered their wives and girlfriends' names. Why didn't I think of that? :(

I won't say how... but I assure you that we would know if anybody tried an absentee registration. :ugeek:

We had a lot of couples come in, and I normally saw the better half dragging hubby over to register.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby Pat on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:15 pm

It was a great show. Many thanks to all of the great folks at Bill's! :D
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Cardinal Kung Foundation , The Rule of Saint Benedict
Pat

Postby tt3 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Squib Joe wrote:
Andrew Rothman wrote:I'd guess a lot of folks entered their wives and girlfriends' names. Why didn't I think of that? :(

I won't say how... but I assure you that we would know if anybody tried an absentee registration. :ugeek:

We had a lot of couples come in, and I normally saw the better half dragging hubby over to register.

Its too bad you had the age requirement on the registration otherwise I could have had my three year old entered too. "Hon, you won an AR-15! I'll hold on to it until you're old enough, mmmkay?"
tt3

Previous

Return to Other Events