St Paul show?

Other events and get togethers

St Paul show?

Postby Hazmat on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 pm

I've new to gun shows and I see theres one in St Paul this weekend. Would it be worth checking out and what can I expect?
Hazmat

Re: St Paul show?

Postby Srigs on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Hazmat wrote:I've new to gun shows and I see theres one in St Paul this weekend. Would it be worth checking out and what can I expect?

It is a medium size show and I have always had good luck at it. I plan to be there once this weekend.
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Postby tullibee on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 am

I'm out of the loop this week - which show? Rivercentre?

who's going when - I might have to add it to my todo list for Saturday morning...

(if anybody sees HK P7 PSP mags let me know...)
tullibee

Postby Sorcerer on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:01 pm

The gun show is at the ST.Paul National Guard armory just off of Interstate 94. You realy have to know what your looking at. A NIB (new in the box) may be a new gun, yet not a current production. You may find as an example, A Spring Field XD that does not have the shooters pack. This would most likely be a early production model of that gun. I try to go to the shows around the twin cities area. Cheap entertainment for $5.00. :gun:
Sorcerer

Postby TC95GT on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 am

Anyone get any good deals?

I stopped by Sunday morning and checked it out. I did see a couple of decent deals. I went there with some specific things I was looking for, but no luck. So I left with cash instead of guns and gun stuff. :|
"It is not enough to just obey Big Brother, you must love him, too." 1984 by George Orwell
TC95GT

Postby tullibee on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 am

I picked up a couple mags and a Garand butt-stock cleaning kit. other than that I didn't see anything too exciting. Croc shows just seem to have a big knife theme... and what the heck was the lady selling knick-knack looking stuff in about the second row in doing at a gun and knife show anyway?!?! (hoping that guys would drag the wife or girlfriend along maybe?)
tullibee

Return to Other Events