Bill's Fall Shooter's Show

Other events and get togethers

Bill's Fall Shooter's Show

Postby gunshop guy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm

The Shooter's Show will be happening September 5th, 6th, and 7th. Friday and Saturday hours will be 9:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday will be 10am - 5pm. We'll have the reps downstairs at the Robbinsdale location as well as the ability to shoot the full auto machine guns. As always there will be give always including a number of firearms as well as products from many of our vendors.

The Circle Pines location will operate as normal that weekend but will have sales and specials running for firearm and product purchases.
For those of you who have never attended the show, it's a great opportunity to talk to the factory reps and try out their guns.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by gunshop guy on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
http://www.christiangunowners.net/
gunshop guy

Re: Bill's Fall Shooter's Show

Postby Duane J on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 pm

and don't forget the combat focus shooting class on the following two days!!!

D
Duane Johnson
Instructor - Founder
Firearms Education and Readiness
http://www.fear-mn.com
Duane J

Postby David on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 pm

I got some ridiculously good deals at the show this spring. And I won a cool flashlight!
David

Postby tt3 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Wow, I might bring the kids around on a visit to my wife a few blocks down the road... "hon, can you watch them for, like, half an hour?" :D
tt3

Postby gunshop guy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Unfortunetly for your wife it will turn into a few hours. It's a lot of fun (for the customers, we all sleep well after the weekend :lol: ) and you can get some really good deals.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
gunshop guy

Postby tt3 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am

gunshop guy wrote:Unfortunetly for your wife it will turn into a few hours. It's a lot of fun (for the customers, we all sleep well after the weekend :lol: ) and you can get some really good deals.

The only way I could go is if she came with. ;)
tt3

Postby gunshop guy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Then bring her along. I will do my best to help her understand that you need more guns.
gunshop guy

Postby tt3 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm

We shot at Circle Pines tonight, I had a pass from one of the guns I've bought, or was it the one she bought? and so rented the Taurus 1911... She likes it very much. 50 rounds is too few to share. She grabbed a brochure for the Shooter's Show. :twisted:

(I think there was a new guy working, while nice, he seemed a bit intense. I'm not sure if he's new, though I've been sporadic over there lately.)
tt3

Postby gunshop guy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

I have a Taurus 1911 and Love it. Strad put some nice maple grips on there and I get it back on sunday at the party. If you are there you can by all means shoot it.
gunshop guy

Postby tt3 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 am

gunshop guy wrote:I have a Taurus 1911 and Love it. Strad put some nice maple grips on there and I get it back on sunday at the party. If you are there you can by all means shoot it.

My next trick will be to show her Strad's grips, she said she likes the pretty grips on the other guns at the shop. We're heading out to Alexandria this afternoon to visit some of her family. (Oh, and shoot some on Sunday.)

Thank you for the offer!
tt3

Postby David on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 pm

tt3 wrote:I think there was a new guy working, while nice, he seemed a bit intense.

I'm guessing you're talking about Chuck. Definitely a different personality than your average gun store employee (but not in a bad way). I've dealt with him several times over the last couple of weeks and found him to be pretty squared away and a good guy.
David

Postby gunshop guy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:57 pm

Chuck is a huge asset to the company. He has a great knowledge base and he knows how to run things so that both the customers and the employees are taken care of. He was running the South store before leaving for anoth opportunitu and now he is back and running the North store.
gunshop guy

Postby gunshop guy on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Just a reminder that this is coming up this weekend. I look forward to seeing many of you there.
gunshop guy

Postby Pezhead on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 am

We need to figure what day to attend.
Pezhead

Postby tt3 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 am

Hey, I forgot that this was during school. I'd just have one kid in tow... hmmm.
tt3

Next

Return to Other Events