Heads up.. Swap Meet this week..

Other events and get togethers

Heads up.. Swap Meet this week..

Postby DonT on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 am

Hey folks just wanted to give folks a heads up... Our club (Bald Eagle Sportsman's Assoc.) will be having a swap meet this Thursday (6-13-2013) from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. It is usually a good time. Like a gun show if you have something you want to get rid of bring it along (guns need to be cased), maybe you can trade it for something you want. ;)

These are usually very informal and usually attended by normal everyday shooters like the rest of us, who are trying to clear out clutter they have acquired over the winter. In the past there has been reloading supplies and tools (dies/presses/scales/etc.), books, guns, Barrels, actions,knives, archery stuff, air gun stuff, WWI and WWII stuff. Just a hodgepodge of everything.

Usually it isn't real big, maybe 10 to20 guys with tables (sometimes more sometimes less). Some don't get there till 5:30pm or 6:00pm... Like I said real informal.

Here is a link to directions to the range: http://www.baldeaglesportsmans.com/facilities.php

If you are free come on down and take a look... :D

Thanks for lookin...

DonT
Last edited by DonT on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonT
DonT

Re: Heads up.. Swap Meet this week..

Postby mrShinola on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 am

Don, June 17th is on a Monday.
"Keep your booger hook off of the bang-bang switch"
mrShinola

Postby DonT on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 am

You are correct it is on the 13th.. Thanks for pointing that out so I could get it corrected.. Thursday the 13th of June......

DonT :oops:
DonT
DonT

Postby bluto on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Sweet, I will do my best to get there and see if I can find some furniture for my AR that was texture painted by last owner.... :shock:
bluto

Postby DonT on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:09 am

Up one more time before the meet this afternoon. If you make it out stop by and say HI, it is always nice to meet folks from the board... I will have a dark blue Chev Silverado and a white table set up.

Hope to see ya there.... :D

DonT
DonT
DonT

Return to Other Events