Time to sign up for Feb. 21st Breakfast!!!

Other events and get togethers

Will you man/woman up and show up at the EFFEN Gopher bar on the 21st?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:42 pm

l will be coming by myself.
59%
I will be coming with one other person.
25%
I will be coming with two other people.
3%
I will be coming with three other people.
11%

Total votes : 27

Re: Time to sign up for Feb. 21st Breakfast!!!

Postby Seismic Sam on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:03 am

Pat Cannon wrote:
Seismic Sam wrote:FYI for NEXT time, seeing as we all pulled this one off, if you go UP Wacouta street 2 blocks beyond East 7th Street and then hang a U-Turn (traffic permitting!!!) as you go back South on Wacouta you will find all the parking meters on you right are the old fashioned kind, have a 10 hour capacity, and are only 25 cents for 30 minutes!!!

That's what I did. I was feeling smart until I realized I was short of cash for my coney & Grain Belt and I had to pay the $2 idiot fee at the ATM. (Still worth it though :) )

That idiot fee is not such a PITA as you might think. The Gopher OWNS that machine, so THEY get the $2 charge instead of some fat, corpulent banker who left for the Bahamas months ago.
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby photogpat on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 am

Where's the photos?
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby smurfman on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:41 pm

photogpat wrote:
smurfman wrote:Thanks to George, Cheri, and everyone else at the Gopher for the great breakfast. Thanks to Sam also for getting this event going.

My wife thoroughly enjoyed the meal. She overloaded on bacon and happily complained of it the rest of the morning. She was rather curious about all the people carrying pistols, I just explained it was George's rule for the event. I didn't have the courage to open carry myself as I didn't want to get into that type of discussion on our anniversary.

Again, thanks to everyone for a great meal and start to the day.

Oh....so THATS why she was looking at my waist the whole time. Here I thought she was just a fan of my .44

That was your pistol she wondered if it were a .22!! :D Compared to her 12 ga, a pistol is pretty small!

BTW, did you father/father in law like the One-eyed Pike beer?
smurfman

Previous

Return to Other Events