Gun & Knife Show, Anoka Armory, Apr 9-10

Other events and get togethers

Gun & Knife Show, Anoka Armory, Apr 9-10

Postby ranger on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 am

April 9-10: Sat 9-5 and Sun 9-3. Buy-Sell-Trade.
Anoka Armory, 408 E. Main St.
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired
ranger

Re: Gun & Knife Show, Anoka Armory, Apr 9-10

Postby aprilian on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 pm

It seems like this show gets ho-hum reviews on line (except for the accidental discharge) and on this forum comments tend to indicate a fair amount of junk. Crocodile Productions web page isn't even updated to 2016?????

Worth the drive or should I put the gas money towards the ammo fund?
aprilian

Postby FJ540 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:34 pm

There's a show up in the Cloquet area today, but it might be too late to get there before they close now.

AC Expos has much better vendors, allows concealed carry, and even has better food. It's them or MWCA for me. I'm over Croc.
FJ540

Postby Molasses on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:29 am

Only reason I usually make it to the Anoka show is that it's close enough to my house that I can walk (admittedly, it's a long walk but still doable) to go there that way
Complete waste otherwise and yes, like all the Crocodile shows in the metro area, it's pretty much the same dealers with the same stuff on their tables as the other ones..

Still contemplating a run to the Cloquet show today. Going to have to make a decision soon or it will be made for me by the clock ticking away. Been to that show a few times in the past and it wasn't bad. Small, not the largest selection and all that, but at least it wasn't the same people with the same overpriced stuff on their tables as most of the metro shows. Feels like the gun show equivalent of living the movie Groundhog Day to go to the ones around town anymore.
The Askov one a couple of months ago was one of the best small shows I've been to in a long time and it kind of raised my hopes for stuff up in that direction.
Molasses

Return to Other Events