2nd Saturday North Breakfast!

Other events and get togethers

2nd Saturday North Breakfast!

Postby cmj685 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 am

Hey guys and gals,
The second Saturday North Breakfast for January is right around the corner, coming this next Saturday, Jan 10. We meet in the north suburb of Maplewood, at the Denny's Restaurant on White Bear Ave, directly across the street to the east from Maplewood Mall. We have a wonderful back room for our fun, so plan on coming to join us at 9:00 AM and bring your appetite.

Due to another commitment which may be taking place regularly on the Saturday of the breakfasts, I am unable to attend this month unfortunately :( It sounds like you guys did just fine without me last month--a record attendance from what I hear!--and I trust that some of you more experienced guys and gals will pick up the ball if anything needs oversight this coming Saturday. Please feel free to touch base with me if anything goes awry and I will talk to Denny's. If I can be of any other assistance, let me know. And have fun!
I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
cmj685

Re: 2nd Saturday North Breakfast!

Postby Srigs on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 am

I'll be able to make this one. :mrgreen:
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Postby cmj685 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 am

There you go! If any of you guys needs a holster, your man Srigs is planning to be there, and he always brings a nice little selection of his custom holsters. Be sure to see him and find out what he can do for your gun!
cmj685

Postby nyffman on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

This is getting to be a habit Mike! Two months in a row? I think you don't like us any more? :P
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Postby cmj685 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am

I like you guys, but of course, I like the girls even better! I am not happy with the way the schedule has worked out, but right now I have an every other Saturday morning commitment, which happens to land right on the 2nd Saturday currently. If we get a month with 5 Saturdays it will change...and it just so happens that this month is such a month, so I should be able to come back next month. Hopefully.... The breakfast is always one of the high points of the month for me.
cmj685

Postby lumbering.buffalo on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Count me in!
lumbering.buffalo

Postby nyffman on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 am

lumbering.buffalo wrote:Count me in!
I don't think I've ever seen you at a north breakfast! It'll be good to see you again. :D
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Postby lumbering.buffalo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

![/quote]I don't think I've ever seen you at a north breakfast! It'll be good to see you again. :D[/quote]

I was there once...a long, long time ago. I think.
lumbering.buffalo

Postby macphisto on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 pm

lumbering.buffalo wrote:I was there once...a long, long time ago. I think.

And I've never seen someone put down a Tremendous Twelve as fast as you did! :P
macphisto

Postby lumbering.buffalo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm

macphisto wrote:And I've never seen someone put down a Tremendous Twelve as fast as you did! :P

Uhm...I think it was before the Tremendous Twelve was created.
lumbering.buffalo

Postby zonk on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:02 pm

I work nights every other weekend and for some reason we're having an event every time I have to work ( like three times on the row ) . Too bad I won't be able to make it . :(
"Si vis pacem , para bellum "
zonk

Postby cmj685 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am

Just a reminder....2nd Saturday North Breakfast this coming Saturday, Jan. 10! This is your last reminder. Put it into your personal scheduler and set your alarms to wakey, wakey on Saturday!
cmj685

Postby macphisto on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 am

cmj685 wrote:Just a reminder....2nd Saturday North Breakfast this coming Saturday, Jan. 10! This is your last reminder. Put it into your personal scheduler and set your alarms to wakey, wakey on Saturday!

I got a Sonic Boom alarm for Christmas. It's adjustable up to 113db and includes a bed shaker. I'll be there!

macphisto

Postby BlackEagl on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:54 am

macphisto wrote:
cmj685 wrote:Just a reminder....2nd Saturday North Breakfast this coming Saturday, Jan. 10! This is your last reminder. Put it into your personal scheduler and set your alarms to wakey, wakey on Saturday!

I got a Sonic Boom alarm for Christmas. It's adjustable up to 113db and includes a bed shaker. I'll be there!

I should get me one of those.. :)
BlackEagl

Postby macphisto on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 am

BlackEagl wrote:I should get me one of those.. :)

The image is clickable...go for it!
macphisto

Next

Return to Other Events