Wells Gun Show

Other events and get togethers

Wells Gun Show

Postby justinvan on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:04 pm

I am hoping to make it to the Wells show this weekend and am wondering what to expect. I have heard it's a good sized show with lots of tables... But have also heard that a lot of the tables are not selling guns. On average how much is firearms or related? I have always heard good things regardless... Just want to know what to expect (or maybe I should say how much $$$ to bring). How does it compare to the Hutchinson show if any of you have been to both?
justinvan

Re: Wells Gun Show

Postby wasfuzz on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:52 am

justinvan wrote:I am hoping to make it to the Wells show this weekend and am wondering what to expect. I have heard it's a good sized show with lots of tables... But have also heard that a lot of the tables are not selling guns. On average how much is firearms or related? I have always heard good things regardless... Just want to know what to expect (or maybe I should say how much $$$ to bring). How does it compare to the Hutchinson show if any of you have been to both?

HI,
I am the Club Prez so i will answer your ? the best I can;
365 tables SOLD OUT
0f that probably 300 are Sports related, We have an ATM on site so don't worry about cash! We have good food all homemade! I think you will be pleased with the quality and the attitude of the Community of the Gun Show - 57 yrs and counting with 54 of those in the School! Parking will be an issue so come prepared to hike to the door a couple of blocks. I will send you a PM with my Cell# if you have any other ?'s call me. I hope this helps.
Donn
ONE* Training LLC - Mapleton, MN
Offering Training in;
NRA Basic Pistol
MN DPS/ BCA Approved Conceal Carry
WI,IA Conceal Carry
NRA LE Firearms Instructor & LEO HR 218 Training
MN DNR Hunter Safety
ASP Expandable Baton
wasfuzz

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 pm

It's a very good show. Bring your walking shoes and a wad of money. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss it this year. She that must be obeyed, found something "better" (yeah right) for me to do.

At least I'm hoping to make the 2nd Sat Breakfast. if I can wake up in time.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby TSKNIGHT on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Has been a couple years since I've been there, but it has always been a good show.
Lots bigger than the other shows down here and Donn's not lying about the food!

Sadly, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year again. :-(
Hope the weather doesn't mess with the show too much much and you have a good weekend.
TSKNIGHT

Postby BuckKlier on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:11 pm

I want to go, but the Boss just had her knee replaced, and I bring her home from the Hospital tomorrow. Yes the food is great, Love the french silk pie!!!
BuckKlier

Postby cobb on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 pm

My brother made a killing, found a very special mount for a government scope that mounts to an M16. He has the scope, sans mount, found an original bare mount for $15 this past weekend, he is happy as hell.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby 2in2out on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm

It was packed on Saturday. Overall, good show and the commercials (and pie) didn't disappoint.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby wasfuzz on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks all that attended (all 4000 of you), Nice to see so many of you there and supporting our club. Also thanks to State Representative Peggy Bennett (a club member) and Tony Cornish for taking time out of there busy schedules to stop by.
ONE* Training LLC - Mapleton, MN
Offering Training in;
NRA Basic Pistol
MN DPS/ BCA Approved Conceal Carry
WI,IA Conceal Carry
NRA LE Firearms Instructor & LEO HR 218 Training
MN DNR Hunter Safety
ASP Expandable Baton
wasfuzz

Return to Other Events