Scott County Pints for Rights - Prior Lake

Other events and get togethers

Scott County Pints for Rights - Prior Lake

Postby Baz on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:33 am

For those located in Scott County, there is an event planned for Thursday, Feb. 27th at Boathouse Brothers Brewing in Prior Lake from 6:30pm-9:30pm.

With the recent push for preemptive 2nd Amendment protections at the county level, this event was drawn up to kick-start the discussion for Scott County. County commissioners and the sheriff have been invited, and as of right now, I believe Tom Wolf (District 2 - Elko New Market/Prior Lake) has agreed to come and talk through the initiative. Based on communications with the other commissioners, it seems as though Barb Weckman Brekke (District 1) and Dave Beer (District 4 - Board Chair) are both receptive and open to discuss the issues further as well.

Anyways, I wanted to forward along these details for those that would like to attend.

-Baz
Baz

Re: Scott County Pints for Rights - Prior Lake

Postby Lumpy on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Minnesota desperately needs a state constitutional protection for firearms ownership, but I don't see it happening any time soon.
Lumpy

Re: Scott County Pints for Rights - Prior Lake

Postby Baz on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:24 pm

For those planning to attend, the location has moved to the Dan Patch American Legion in Savage to accommodate the group size. The hours remain unchanged at 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Currently, it appears that commissioners Wolf and Beard will be there.

-Baz
Baz

Return to Other Events