St Georges Day

Other events and get togethers

St Georges Day

Postby WWJD on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

April 23rd

I will not do Brits (Short story, but for an English Pub, Paddy's day is more important to them :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

Any suggestions?
WWJD
Stomp on your goolies, abuse Justabullet catcher, make you give up the info right there and then and then save the world.
IF LIFE WAS ONLY THAT EASY, AND JUSTA WASN'T A PLONKER...BLISS!

FU.. Pei Ying Brit...can I pee on your sofa?!!!
WWJD

Re: St Georges Day

Postby hammAR on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:02 am

Keegan's Pub..............?

All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby David on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:13 pm

He won't want Keegan's, that's an Irish pub. For St. George's, he'll want a proper English pub, and I don't know of any in the Twin Cities. Brit's is just a posey place for cubicle warriors across the street working in Target to wander into. Although the food is closer to English than you'll find in most places around here, it's a homogenized American version of an English pub. Maybe Merlin's Rest? They seem to be all about St. Paddy's day too, though, which makes sense since they advertise being a "British Isles" bar.

Not sure you'll find what you're looking for around here. St. George's is a big deal in a lot of countries, so many find an Eastern European bar or something that will take pity on you!
David

Postby DeanC on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 am

I'd be interested in slaying some dragons with ya. Let us know the time and place.
Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Return to Other Events