Pin shoot results

Other events and get togethers

Pin shoot results

Postby Stradawhovious on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Well, I think it's safe to say a good time was had by all! Thanks to everyone who was able to come!

Here are the results..... Of course Vlad won..... :roll:

Vlad 17.78
Stradawhovious 23.4
EGSG19 28.69
REM700 30.79
misteroblivious 34.68
user842 36.2
Jim M. 43.53
JOAT 45.47
Joe 45.8
Pete R. 48.31
Monschman 51.18
RTK 51.59
Pat Cannon 53.42
Nat R. 58.07
JustinPo 58.61
TT3 60.86
Dawn 63.81
SAM 78.82
R.E.T 104.18
Diana P. 105.6
Cerny 120.74
Jay O. 172.49

The list of Giveaways......

1. 1 set of StradCustomGrips for a 1911- Stradawhovious Won by SAM
2. 1 Carry Class - PLBLARK - Won by Rem700
3. 1 Custom Holster - Schleif Leather - Won by Dawn
4. 1 carry class - Ttousi - Won by PatCannon
5. 1 box Remington UMC 9mm Ammo - Ttousi - Won by Rem700
6. Sabre Defense Spray - unholstered.com - Won by Rem700
7. Butler Creek Uplula Universal Pistol Mag Loader - unholstered.com - Won by SAM
8. Pro Ear Ultra 33 Passive Hearing protection - unholstered.com - Won by misteroblivious
9. Rob Pincus Tactical Pistol Training Tips CD - unholstered.com - Won by User842
10. M-Pro 7 tactical Carbon Control System Gun Cleaning products - unholstered.com - Won by Sorcerer
11. Finix L1T Flashlight - unholstered.com - Won by User842
12. 4 qty of the highly coveted Unholstered Shooting TeamT-Shirts in XL - unholstered.com - Won by four different people.
13. Bottle of MILITEC-1 - unholstered.com - Won by Rem700
14. Tool Logic Survival I Credit Card Tool - unholstered.com - Won by misteroblivious
15. 1,800 pcs (give or take) once fired .40 brass, - Vlad/Strad - Won by Westberg
16. 1 Carry Class - PrinceWally - Won by monschman

I will post pictures an videos when I get to my computer, and invite others to do the same. :D
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Re: Pin shoot results

Postby Vlad on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 pm

I just want to say thanks to all that came. It was a wonderful day. The weather was great and the company even better! I hope that there will be another later this summer and as always, you will be the first to know about it. Thanks Again!, Tom
http://www.Schleifleather.com For custom holsters that fit you and the gun, not to mention show off those Strad grips...

The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression."

--W.E.B. Du Bois,
American scholar and civil rights leader
Vlad

Postby monschman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Vlad and Dan, be proud of putting on a great day of shooting fun. I enjoyed myself immensley even with that effing 1911. I look forward eagerly to the next one, maybe this time i will bring the spicy chili :D
monschman

Postby Paul on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Thanks again guys, it was a great time!
Paul

Postby westberg on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks guys we enjoyed it, a great way to spend the day. You put together a fun event and I would rather shoot at the eggs by the dozen then one at a time. :lol: :lol:

It was also a pretty nice range and the cigars were great, thanks Sam and USER842.
westberg

Postby nyffman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 pm

monschman wrote: maybe this time i will bring the spicy chili :D

What the %&*^*&? I'm still on fire from that &##$ stuff you brought today!!!!! I think the NRC is interested in the recipie :shameonyou: But, it was good. :D You wanna bring the spicy stuff, bring it on. :booyah:
Last edited by nyffman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Postby FirearmFan on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Man I really wish I wouldn't have had to work today. I would have loved to be there.
FirearmFan

Postby Dawn on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Thanks for the fun day! bowling pins=fun , 1 AR 1 shot 12 eggs=super fun!! :booyah: It was a pleasure to meet more forum members today. Great chilli and desert. Thanks to all who helped make this event happen!
Dawn
Dawn

Postby EJSG19 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 am

Wanted to add my thanks. Yesterday was a great way to spend the day after the 4th. Bowling pins may possibly be a bit more humbling than shooting steel even! There were definitely some interesting rounds.

I thought the range is set up very well to hold such an event. Plenty of shade, tables, and facilities to keep people comfortable. We'll see you at the next one!
EJSG19

"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt."
EJSG19

Postby rtk on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Stad & Vlad thanks for hosting the event it was interesting. I do believe that the 1911 is the king of bowling pin world!

RTK
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby monschman on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Only ones chambered for 45ACP that actually work every time you pull the bang switch though :evil:
monschman

Postby rtk on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 pm

monschman wrote:Only ones chambered for 45ACP that actually work every time you pull the bang switch though :evil:

What was up with that? Warm ups you were good, first stage it went south and the last 3 it looked like it ran fine?
rtk

Postby monschman on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

rtk wrote:
monschman wrote:Only ones chambered for 45ACP that actually work every time you pull the bang switch though :evil:

What was up with that? Warm ups you were good, first stage it went south and the last 3 it looked like it ran fine?

there is nothing wrong with the gun or apparantley the organic hammer release actuator (this time) other than the fact that it is throwing a temper tantrum because its different, that or it needs to be re sprung
monschman

Postby rtk on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:25 pm

monschman wrote:
rtk wrote:

there is nothing wrong with the gun

Ok... Now I understand.
rtk

Postby Stradawhovious on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Here are some pics and videos form the event.

EJSG19 is thrilled about being at the range.

It seems that setting five pins is a Government job, seeing as it takes 3 people to do it.

Yet another Glock malfunction.......

The pin table can be pretty deceiving. The object is to get all of the pins completely off of the table. Here is Cerney trying his hand at it.

A picture of Cerney taking a shot at the pins.

Many people think they have the answer to clearing the table as fast as possible. For SAM it was 700 round magazines.

For Vlad, it was a .44 mag.

In addition to the Pins, we had the MNGT donation stage, consiting of eggs and a tiny, tiny rifle.

The Tiny tiny rifle wasn't the only really cool toy to come out that day....

i think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all. A special thanks to all who donated to the MNGT donation stage, we raised $27,000 for Lord Rucker!!! Oh, wait.... not that much, it was closer to $135. Either way, it was a great showing!

I look forward to endlessly bothering Vlad into helping me put together another one.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Next

Return to Other Events