Election Prediction

Firearms related political discussion forum

Election Prediction

Postby Spinner on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Freedom is over. There are too many voters taking government money. They vote with their wallets.

Spinner
Spinner

Re: Election Prediction

Postby Axelion on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Your putting Bill and Rush together? Take it down a notch? The democratic party is full of hypocrits and use scare tactics to gain power. That is the truth...be proud of your party........

You keep saying it happens on both sides. B.S. you can't prove it.

It is a great country that is going down the toilet quickly. Thanks to the Black Panthers in PA, the democrat voting officials kicking the republicans out the polling place in TX, the illegal posters and obama crap in voting stations.... Yeah it happens on both sides....again B.S.

At least we have another 4 years with the only president in history that can't pass a budget. That's with the dems controlling the Senate, House, and presidency (2years). Hope and Change! That sure improved the county.
Location = East Bethel.
Axelion

Postby cigartim on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Piers Morgan and Glenn Beck.
cigartim

Postby Axelion on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Personal responsibility means nothing to the democrats. Keep blaming others for your failures. I can hear it four years from now, "Don't vote for the republican because Bush put us in this economic disaster". Meanwhile obama racked up another 8 trillion in debt, on top of his current 6 trillion (more than all presidents combined to include Bush), extending wellfare.....buyingout unions......giving billions to friends and dem donors for solar and wind companies.....

Lets not forget aboutbthe Americans he watched die and did nothing to help them. This story is not going away......
Location = East Bethel.
Axelion

Postby mn4wheeler on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 pm

it is a very sad day for America..
mn4wheeler

Postby Heffay on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Wow. The angst is crushing me.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby GunGoogler on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Heffay wrote:Wow. The angst is crushing me.

LOL no kidding. I'm starting to question the emotional intelligence of some folks.
If you are reading this, there is a better than average chance that you are a d-bag.
GunGoogler

Postby tman on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 am

GunGoogler wrote:

LOL no kidding. I'm starting to question the emotional intelligence of some folks.

What would you be saying here if your candidate lost?
Badged Thug & MN Permit to Carry Instructor
Slowly growing 1911 Glock collection. Donations accepted
tman

Postby Heffay on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 am

tman wrote:
GunGoogler wrote:

My candidate did lose.

But talking about stocking up on food and ammo is laughable. It's one thing to suggest that the world is going to end if Obama is elected before the election. That's just rabble rabble rabble Freedom! It's another thing to actually believe it.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 am

We have a country full of economic fools . It will not be a bad idea to stock up on food as the cost of energy goes up so will food prices.
As we print more money for quantitative easing and lose buying power . Everything you buy will cost more .
With GDP growing at such a fast rate I'm sure our wages will increase at above inflation. :lol:
Thanks to our thoughtful leaders out east we each carry more debt than the Greeks.

I'm sure more of the same will turn us around to economic growth!
sansooshooter

Postby Heffay on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 am

sansooshooter wrote:We have a country full of economic fools . It will not be a bad idea to stock up on food as the cost of energy goes up so will food prices.
As we print more money for quantitative easing and lose buying power . Everything you buy will cost more .
With GDP growing at such a fast rate I'm sure our wages will increase at above inflation. :lol:
Thanks to our thoughtful leaders out east we each carry more debt than the Greeks.

Sounds like a great time for you to move to Canada! Get out before you're locked in!!
Heffay

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

Heffay wrote:
sansooshooter wrote:We have a country full of economic fools . It will not be a bad idea to stock up on food as the cost of energy goes up so will food prices.

Sounds like a great time for you to move to Canada! Get out before you're locked in!!

I don't run from trouble. Never have never will. I know its a personality fault!
Sometimes I just feel like having a good slug fest :twisted:

Been to Canada . Wasn't my thing.
sansooshooter

Postby GunGoogler on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

tman wrote:
GunGoogler wrote:

Probably something salient and genius, because that's how I roll. In all seriousness, I am not emotionally connected to a political candidate or philosophy. My entire life has shown me that there are very few times when the political party in the Presidency actually affects my life. Also, as is my preference, the congress remains split. I prefer that because it makes it harder for any party to implement their dumbest of ideas.
If you are reading this, there is a better than average chance that you are a d-bag.
GunGoogler

Postby GunGoogler on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 am

Heffay wrote:
My candidate did lose.

But talking about stocking up on food and ammo is laughable. It's one thing to suggest that the world is going to end if Obama is elected before the election. That's just rabble rabble rabble Freedom! It's another thing to actually believe it.

This.

The way I see it, a moderate Republican won.
GunGoogler

Postby Nat on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 am

GunGoogler wrote:
Heffay wrote:
My candidate did lose.

This.

The way I see it, a moderate Republican won.

HEY YOOO!
Secrets are the opposite of Freedoms
Nat

PreviousNext

Return to Politics