"State of the Union"

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: "State of the Union"

Postby BlkVooDoo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Evad wrote:
Back In Black wrote:Ya, that gun just walked right in that school and shot all those children on it's own. F'me.

And don't bother mentioning that the gun in Chicago was already illegal and no law stopped it.

Or the fact that the gunman was arrested like a week earlier and released because "they did not have the time to charge him" I believe he was arrested for aggravated assault or something.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... ef=chicago
BlkVooDoo

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Marco Rubio...GO! Maybe my head has been in the sand but I have never seen this guy speak. I like him.
Evad

Postby BuckKlier on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Evad wrote:Marco Rubio...GO! Maybe my head has been in the sand but I have never seen this guy speak. I like him.

He is our next best hope!
BuckKlier

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

BuckKlier wrote:
Evad wrote:Marco Rubio...GO! Maybe my head has been in the sand but I have never seen this guy speak. I like him.

He is our next best hope!

I would vote for him today. I realize that says little when I would vote for Mayor McCheese if it got Obama out...but I was really impressed on my first view of the man. I look forward to seeing him more.
Evad

Postby LePetomane on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 am

The mainstream media is already trying to smear him in anticipation of a 2016 presidential run. Pretty soon they will start on Wisconsin Governor Walker to discredit him. I didn't even watch the "State of Confusion" address. These speeches (more like lectures) are very predictable.
Last edited by LePetomane on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am

Have not watched a State of the Union in years. Its nothing but posturing and no matter what condition the country is in.
The state of the union is strong :roll:
Besides I can not stomach the sight of Obumma and the inside the beltway pukes!
sansooshooter

Postby 2in2out on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:16 am

LePetomane wrote:

The mainstream media is already trying to smear him in anticipation of a 2016 presidential run. Pretty soon they will start on Wisconsin Governor Walker to discredit him. I didn't even watch the "State of Confusion" address. These speeches (more like lectures) are very predictable.

I watched Yahoo's streaming video of it, and they seemed to think he did much better than others have. Apparently, "success" in the rebuttal is just getting through it without looking like a complete idiot.

The dry mouth was a major distraction, and it's funny how people can lose focus on the message so quickly. How did anyone ever survive politics before there were handlers and media consultants???? All I can picture is Lincoln getting destroyed by the media because his collar was turned up.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby damian_mb on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 am

I watch another rerun of Walking Dead, which is obviously more important.

Just from what I've heard, nothing to relieve the deficit, just more spending! :|
"It can never happen in Amurika"
damian_mb

Postby Snakeman721 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

I watched his speech at the RNC last summer...very impressive. He's the son of Cuban immigrants that worked hard and made good. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby elroy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm

sansooshooter wrote:Have not watched a State of the Union in years. Its nothing but posturing and no matter what condition the country is in.
The state of the union is strong :roll:
Besides I can not stomach the sight of Obumma and the inside the beltway pukes!

+1
USCCA Training Counselor
MCPPA Instructor - http://www.MNTactics.com
NRA - Basic Pistol and Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
MN DNR Firearm Safety Instructor
25 years of Law Enforcement Experience
elroy

Postby sgruenhagen44 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 pm

I looked up and down these two pages of posts and nothing from the pink pony!! Is he feeling alright?
sgruenhagen44

Postby damian_mb on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm

sgruenhagen44 wrote:I looked up and down these two pages of posts and nothing from the pink pony!! Is he feeling alright?

Maybe the pink pony is having too much fun with the unicorns? :?
"It can never happen in Amurika"
damian_mb

Postby Heffay on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

sgruenhagen44 wrote:I looked up and down these two pages of posts and nothing from the pink pony!! Is he feeling alright?

I didn't watch the state of the union speech. What would I contribute to this thread?

This is the only thing I've even seen about it:

To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby RangerTim on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Heffay wrote:

I didn't watch the state of the union speech. What would I contribute to this thread?

This is the only thing I've even seen about it:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was not expecting that at all... that was hilarious. Seriously my favorite post from the Pony ever.
"For Those I Love, I Give My Life"
LCpl Rick Centanni, USMC
KIA 3/24/2010
Helmund Province, Afghanistan
RangerTim

Postby hoel6466 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:31 pm

kollector03 wrote:Uncle Joe looks like a souless paste white zombie behind the prez.

You thought so too? He could have passed for a vampire with his black beady eyes.
hoel6466

PreviousNext

Return to Politics