Does CDC waste our money? Or is government setting us up?

Firearms related political discussion forum

Postby greenfarmer on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Ok, i saw someone started a thread on the discussion forum about "The Walking Dead". Well, for poops and laughs i thought i would do a little messing around and googling just for kicks. Well, i found that the CDC actually has a Zombie Apocalypse survival guide on their website.

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatter ... pocalypse/

Ok, so now that you've clicked on that, and had a good laugh. Here's where i'm at. With the government so deep in debt, why do they waste time on something like this and money putting something like this together? Or, is this entirely possible? And now Obama is trying to take away every gun possible, so we won't have any chance to survive?

Either government needs to quit wasting money, or they need to just take guns away from criminals and leave us law abiding citizens alone with whatever weapon we want! For fear of a zombie apocalypse!
greenfarmer

Location: kinda by the SW Metro, but a little further out in the sticks.

Re: Does CDC waste our money? Or is government setting us up?

Postby CarRacer on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Getting people ready for "zombies" is surprisingly similar to getting them ready for other emergencies. Somebody at the CDC was being smart and actually leveraged the public's interest of zombies into a worthwhile PSA effort.
CarRacer

Postby greenfarmer on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

The more and more i think about it, i think the CDC should be blamed for not coming out with that sooner. Our "Lame Brain" leaders since 2008 have turned this country the opposite way they claimed they would.
greenfarmer

Postby LarryP on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 pm

That was their plan from the beginning.

greenfarmer wrote:The more and more i think about it, i think the CDC should be blamed for not coming out with that sooner. Our "Lame Brain" leaders since 2008 have turned this country the opposite way they claimed they would.
LarryP

Postby Sarge_44 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 pm

greenfarmer wrote:The more and more i think about it, i think the CDC should be blamed for not coming out with that sooner. Our "Lame Brain" leaders since 2008 have turned this country the opposite way they claimed they would.

I say this again... I believe it was Bush who entered his presidency with a surplus. Then left with quite a hole dug.
*Liberal Gun Owner*
Sarge_44

Re: Re: Does CDC waste our money? Or is government setting us up

Postby texasprowler on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

greenfarmer wrote:Or, is this entirely possible? And now Obama is trying to take away every gun possible, so we won't have any chance to survive?

Dude, wake up man. The zombies have already taken over our government.
texasprowler

Postby greenfarmer on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 am

Sarge_44 wrote:

I say this again... I believe it was Bush who entered his presidency with a surplus. Then left with quite a hole dug.

But bush never tried to infringe on my 2nd amendment rights. I never have and never will respect obama. Guy wants to take away my 2nd amendment rights, won't put forth his birth certificate. I'm sorry, but if donald trump would offer me a million dollars to show my birth certificate, i'd whip that piece of paper out faster than you can blink an eye. What's he hiding? Nobody said bush was great. or even good for that matter. But obama has been a lie since before he even took office. and quite frankly, he's worse than any of them as far as being a baby and overstepping his authority. Hes the prime example of taking his ball home and playing elsewhere. he doesn't get his way, and it's an executive order.
greenfarmer

Postby Li'l Beaver on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Lets face the fact that Obama wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his backside where his only brain cell lives.
Li'l Beaver

Postby Heffay on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 am

greenfarmer wrote:
Sarge_44 wrote:

But bush never tried to infringe on my 2nd amendment rights. I never have and never will respect obama. Guy wants to take away my 2nd amendment rights, won't put forth his birth certificate. I'm sorry, but if donald trump would offer me a million dollars to show my birth certificate, i'd whip that piece of paper out faster than you can blink an eye. What's he hiding? Nobody said bush was great. or even good for that matter. But obama has been a lie since before he even took office. and quite frankly, he's worse than any of them as far as being a baby and overstepping his authority. Hes the prime example of taking his ball home and playing elsewhere. he doesn't get his way, and it's an executive order.

HAHAHAA!! Birthers...
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby minnhawk on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 am

In regard to President Obama's birth certificate (ONE LAST TIME):

It just doesn't matter where the hell on earth BHO was born, you morons! It doesn't matter that his original opponent in 2008, John McCain, wasn't born in the United States either (canal zone in Panama). What DOES matter is that BHO's mother is an American citizen and both of McCain's were American citizens, although you only need one parent to be a US citizen. Because of that, her son is an American citizen. No other requirements or laws can trump that. Period. End of discussion. If you want to call into question where someone was born, check his mother's place of birth, not his.

Thousands of Americans have been born outside of the United States. American service personnel have babies overseas continually. When I was stationed in Germany, GI parents had the choice of automatically accepting the US citizenship for their child, or Germany offered a dual citizenship, i.e. German born to them was automatic citizenship, in addition to the American citizenship granted because one of the parents was an American citizen.

BHO is an American citizen because his mother is an American citizen. That's the way it works.
Eleven-Bravo, 1/4 INF, 3ID
minnhawk

Postby Heffay on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 am

minnhawk wrote:BHO is an American citizen because his mother is an American citizen. That's the way it works.

The requirements to be President are not just citizenship.

However, that doesn't make birthers any less stupid.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Return to Politics