Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Firearms related political discussion forum

Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby dismal on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:03 pm

According to this website, it’s 8300 kids from 330 schools, over nine days:

http://championship.mnclaytarget.com

As crazy uncle Joe would say, it’s a big effen deal. :)
User avatar
dismal
 
Posts: 838 [View]
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Rochester, MN

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby Jackpine Savage on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Has there been any news coverage of this? I did a quick search and couldn't find any.

On the Explore Alexandria website I got a 404 Page not found :o https://explorealex.com/event/2019-state-trap-shooting-championship/2019-06-18/

Suppressing good gun news?
Jackpine Savage
 
Posts: 766 [View]
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:45 am
Location: west central MN

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Randygmn wrote:
dismal wrote:
bstrawse wrote:It doesn't sound like Protect Minnesota is going to be there this year.


With 8300 kids with guns running around, they’d probably have heart attacks if they stayed too long.


Is this true?????? 8300 Minnesota kids???? That number if true is shocking. Warms my cockles.

Almost 12,000 in the league. 8300 might be a low estimate
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 7568 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 pm

bstrawse wrote:
dismal wrote:Up at the first day of the state trap competition, no signs of the anti groups, will run through the displays again to make sure. Friends of the NRA are here, and a few other positive orgs.


The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus will be there Thursday through Sunday - It doesn't sound like Protect Minnesota is going to be there this year.

No sign of them today. They were as elusive as 25s.

Do you guys have a booth Bryan? Took a quick stroll through the booths but did not see you guys.
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 7568 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby bstrawse on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
bstrawse wrote:
dismal wrote:Up at the first day of the state trap competition, no signs of the anti groups, will run through the displays again to make sure. Friends of the NRA are here, and a few other positive orgs.


The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus will be there Thursday through Sunday - It doesn't sound like Protect Minnesota is going to be there this year.

No sign of them today. They were as elusive as 25s.

Do you guys have a booth Bryan? Took a quick stroll through the booths but did not see you guys.


I was a day off - Lisa is up there setting up tonight - will be running tomorrow through Monday. We're between CBP and the MN National Guard.
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
User avatar
bstrawse
 
Posts: 3733 [View]
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am
Location: Roseville, MN

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:43 am

bstrawse wrote:
I was a day off - Lisa is up there setting up tonight - will be running tomorrow through Monday. We're between CBP and the MN National Guard.


Good to hear. Hope to see you guys next year. no Prior lake for us this year :(
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 7568 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Re: Gabby Gifford’s new Minnesota gun control group for FUDDS

Postby bstrawse on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:23 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
bstrawse wrote:
I was a day off - Lisa is up there setting up tonight - will be running tomorrow through Monday. We're between CBP and the MN National Guard.


Good to hear. Hope to see you guys next year. no Prior lake for us this year :(


Sorry to hear that.

We plan to be there next year -- one great aspect of growing the org (funding, members, volunteers) is that we can take on more and more events - particularly events outside of the metro.

Bryan
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
User avatar
bstrawse
 
Posts: 3733 [View]
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am
Location: Roseville, MN

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: westhope and 1 guest

cron