'Everytown' Staffer Admits the Group Is Scheming Voters

Firearms related political discussion forum

Postby jdege on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 am

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/10/06/watch-everytown-staffer-admits-the-group-is-scheming-voters-and-is-afraid-the-n2577610
'Everytown' Staffer Admits the Group Is Scheming Voters and Is Afraid the NRA Will Find Out
"The problem is that if the NRA were to find out, we were doing that, they would make hay out of it. They would take us to court and they would tear us apart. And it's not even necessarily that we would lose it's that the intractable legal battle that would unveil over it," he told the Project Veritas journalist. "They have a lot more money than we do. They have a lot more power than we do right now so they would stomp us if we made a mistake like that. It would put everything in jeopardy, which is why we're so careful not to coordinate."
jdege

Re: 'Everytown' Staffer Admits the Group Is Scheming Voters

Postby yukonjasper on Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:23 am

Do they have enough, in addition to the statement to proceed with the stomping?
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby atomic41 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 pm

The sad thing about this is how that people don't pay attention. If they did, they would already know Kelly is a traitor POS who has worked hard for several years to strip away our civil rights. He and his wife have made a 2nd career out of pursuing civilian disarmament. There is no excuse for not paying attention and already knowing this.
atomic41

Postby andrewP on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 pm

I've recently been getting ads on Pandora which attack MN Republican state senators on economic/tax policy stuff, never mentioning guns, and then at the end, "paid for by Every Town for Gun Safety Action Fund." Strikes me that if they're campaigning in ways completely unrelated to their core issue, they must be getting a bit desperate.
andrewP

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:58 pm

So wait, you mean the people trying to take our guns away are less than ethical?
Holland&Holland

Postby dismal on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:20 am

andrewP wrote:I've recently been getting ads on Pandora which attack MN Republican state senators on economic/tax policy stuff, never mentioning guns, and then at the end, "paid for by Every Town for Gun Safety Action Fund." Strikes me that if they're campaigning in ways completely unrelated to their core issue, they must be getting a bit desperate.

I’ve been getting a lot of snail mail from Everytown, and none of it mentions guns, mostly just healthcare issues.
dismal

Return to Politics