Has your gun club contacted you about upcoming bans?

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Has your gun club contacted you about upcoming bans?

Postby BigBlue on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Mine is a rather large club (500+ members, named in one of the above posts) and I had not heard a thing from them by mid January. I contacted the board and urged them to send communication, which they did promptly. The boards of most of these clubs are made up of ordinary folks with jobs, kids, and most of whom don't spend a ton of time of forums (they must have a life). As with many political things, I think the vast majority of the population ignores what is going on or doesn't take it seriously. That's why such a small quantity of whiny bastards are able to get bad things pushed through without more public outcry. It's up to us to raise awareness and warn people of the pending dangers.

Remember, contact anyone you know to explain the pending bad legislation and urge them to contact their legislators.

BB
BigBlue

Re: Has your gun club contacted you about upcoming bans?

Postby shooter115 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Members of the Morris Rifle Club are getting notices constantly........but then I'm the guy writing and sending them ;)

I wish I could dedicate the time I spend writing them doing something else.....like reloading :evil:
shooter115

Previous

Return to Politics