3 Gun Bills in MN House

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: 3 Gun Bills in MN House

Postby warrlac on Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 am

Bryan & Team:

Let me be among the many who are singing your praises for the outstanding work you did during the 2024 Legislative Session. Clearly, your small team influenced a remarkable number of Legislators, even some who most thought would be unresponsive. Your efforts and success with so many at the Minnesota Capitol forced the DFL to show its tyrannical hand and simply ramrod through its agenda. Well done.

In addition to running the table on anti-gun legislation, MNGOC simultaneously pulled back the curtain on the fraudulent and disingenuous tactics of the Dorr Brother's Minnesota Gun Rights scam. The photos, sarcasm, meme trashing and honest reporting about Ben Dorr spending donor money on ads to trash other gun rights groups made it all very, very clear.

Congratulations on taking the high road and doing the heavy lifting for Minnesota Gun Owners. I'm proud to contribute as a 2nd Amendment Defender.

Thank you,
warrlac

Postby Jackpine Savage on Mon May 20, 2024 9:20 am

+1

Well said!
Jackpine Savage

Postby xd ED on Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 pm

Jackpine Savage wrote:+1

Well said!

DITTO!
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby bstrawse on Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 pm

warrlac wrote:Bryan & Team:

Let me be among the many who are singing your praises for the outstanding work you did during the 2024 Legislative Session. Clearly, your small team influenced a remarkable number of Legislators, even some who most thought would be unresponsive. Your efforts and success with so many at the Minnesota Capitol forced the DFL to show its tyrannical hand and simply ramrod through its agenda. Well done.

In addition to running the table on anti-gun legislation, MNGOC simultaneously pulled back the curtain on the fraudulent and disingenuous tactics of the Dorr Brother's Minnesota Gun Rights scam. The photos, sarcasm, meme trashing and honest reporting about Ben Dorr spending donor money on ads to trash other gun rights groups made it all very, very clear.

Congratulations on taking the high road and doing the heavy lifting for Minnesota Gun Owners. I'm proud to contribute as a 2nd Amendment Defender.

Thank you,

Warren, thank you. I will share this with the team. Always appreciate your partnership and feedback.

Bryan
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Previous

Return to Politics